X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revision!

Name: pigrid3r. Commonly known as Wriggurun in Mumble.
    Timezone: Pacific Time Zone.
    NPC Character of Choice: Yuuka Kazami
    Game of Origin: Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story.
    Power: Uh oh, people are starting to give uber-ness to their characters so! Manipulation of flower and scent (I'm talking being able to sprout various toxic flowers from the ground as long they are dirt). Above-average to Superior fighting level, Expert capability to use firearms, slight medical knowledge.
    Weapons: Custom-developed Parasol from Nitori that allows protection against heavy gunfire and mild to moderate amount of explosion.
    Weaknesses: Heavy explosives such as tank fires, as well as fire and pyrokinetic weapons. Without her parasol, she can still protect herself from bullets by spawning flowers in front of her.
    Appearance: Just like Yuuka in PoFV. Maybe a bit less flat.

Personality: Just like Yuuka in Fanon. A bit sadistic, but kind nonetheless.
    Morality: Lawful Evil. She will stick to her friends and comrades, but only to fulfill her own goal.
    Biography:
    Yuuka is a young Japanese florist who lives in a florist shop at the outskirt of Tokyo.

She is currently 23.

Her goal is to seek vengeance on the Yakuza gang that murdered her parents and, later on, her caretaker, the former floral shop who took in Yuuka as a granddaughter. To do so, Yuuka sought out for the most dangerous flowers in Japan, using their petals and buds as toxins.

Background:
    Yuuka was born by Government-hired scientist couple who were researching DNA splicing for producing superhumans. Seeking their research data for developing their own superhuman army, the Yakuza desperately sought out to abduct the scientist couple. Yuuka's parents were forced to make a choice: abandon Yuuka and flee, or stay and get caught by the Yakuza. They decided to take the first choice.

Yuuka was discovered by the Yakuza and was sent to the outskirts of Tokyo to be raised by an old florist. For all her life, Yuuka lived in the florist's shop, leading a peaceful life of growing flowers and running the florist shop.

Until one day she found her caretaker murdered by a duo of men in suits.

Yuuka flew into a murderous rage, grabbing the shovel that was lying around the house and bashing them in the head, killing them instantly. In one of the men's jacket pocket, Yuuka found a letter that revealed the fact that her parents, too, have been killed, and that Yuuka and her caretaker was the last one on their list.

Yuuka still lives in the florist shop, growing and selling flowers with her ever-serene smiles. However, there is a deep thirst for vengeance within her smile. Using the parasol she modified, with the help of Nitori Kawashiro who runs a mechanics store near her flower shop, Yuuka seeks to crumble the Neo Yakuza gang and grasp exact revenge.
    - This storyline is completely made up.

Trauma:
    Yuuka is internally afraid of fire, due to her affiliation with flower. She is also environmentally conscious.
    Notes:
    - Player note:
    *Can perform at hourly basis, but might miss some moments.
    *Has no idea what's going on actually

- Character note:
    *Being Lawful Evil does not put her into a Villain category. It just means she seeks extreme violence for justice.
    *Her childhood friend, Nitori Kawashiro, (Idk if anyone would RP her. If not, she is just a minor character who supplies Yuuka with machinaries.) owns a mechanic store near Yuuka's florist shop. Yuuka frequently visits Nitori for mechanical assistance. They form a two-man (or woman, perhaps) hit-team when it comes to assaulting the Yakuza.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not trying to stir crap up, but I am simply trying to find maximum strength (trying to make him as accurate as possible).

P.S. I toned his strength down some, he's now just a little bit stronger than the first version of him.
      He's now able to lift cars and flip tanks (depending on tank and with heavier ones, if leverage permits).

Also gave him 4 Frag Grenades and 4 Plasma Grenades.

So total improvements: Slightly upped strength, limited grenades, more detailed description of ammo, further explained skill set, and a balanced armorlock.

Could use a character re-evaluation.
      Last edited by S121; 04-23-2013, 09:24 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Name: Mima

Timezone: Virginia, Eastern Standard Time

NPC Character of Choice: Mima (what did you expect?)

Game of Origin: Touhou 1: Highly Responsive to Prayers

Power: Mima is extremely powerful in terms of her magical abilities, and her ghostly form allows her to fly. She isn't the best at fighting without magic though. Her form also allows bullets to go straight through her without a scratch.

Weapons: Her crescent staff, it can be used as a blunt weapon, or to channel magical power.

Weaknesses: Mima is weak to most forms of electricity or energy based weaponry, such as something like a plasma rifle, or a laser. Mima is also somewhat weak to explosives.

Appearance: Mima has light skin with bright green eyes and hair, with a blue cap with a large sun on it. Her outfit is a blue dress with a yellow ribbon with yellow buttons, with a white vest under it. She also has a blue cape with a yellow trim. She usually has a ghostly tail, but can form legs with black pants and shoes if desired. She can also sprout pairs of wings on her back, if desired.
        moe 50793 michii_yuuki mima touhou wings.jpg

Personality: Mima's personality is somewhat carefree, she doesn't care about the problems in the world, and sticks to her own issues.

Morality: Lawful Neutral, she prefers to have somewhat of an order around her, but she's not overly good or evil. (Mima's evil faded away from her spirit entirely at this point.)

Biography: Mima's past is mostly unknown before a point. At that point though, it is known that the Hakurei Shrine maiden, Reimu Hakurei sealed Mima away in a hokora, but she broke out of there many, many times. At this point, most of her evil had faded away, mostly going to teasing Reimu at times, and having a minion by the name of Marisa Kirisame. After this point, she, along with Reimu, stopped demons from entering the human world from another realm, known as Makai. Eventually, she was transported to the regular world, and was informed of her world's existence as a game. Mima really didn't care that much, and eventually gave up her plans for vengeance against humanity. She made herself a little antique shop in the middle of Japan, where she occasionally gets a customer, but mainly just reads books to pass her time.

Traumas: Mima doesn't really like to be alone, due to her long time in the hokora.

Notes: On weekdays, I probably won't be home until 3:30.

Mima in this is more of just a spirit rather than an evil one.

PS: I gotta ask, is Horizon is any way referencing Horzine from Killing Floor?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

More daddies? XD
          Let me know what you think. He’d be a bit of an odd character since he doesn’t really have a personality :P
          If you think it’s out of place, I can take something else.

Name: Panzer Friedrich (MineCraft: Panzer_Friedrich)

Timezone: GMT+1

NPC Character of Choice: Big daddy (Bouncer)

Game of Origin: Bioshock

Power: Genetically enhanced human being who has his skin and organs grafted into an enormous diving suit. The suit features a heavy drill powered by an internal combustion engine on his back.
          His organs are not placed like a normal human anymore, aiming for those would have less effect while not doing so could result in major organ damage.

Weapons: Heavy drill on lower-right arm.
          If he is able to grab it, he can use tools or weapons in his left hand.

Weaknesses: Without a little sister to protect, Big daddy ignores every threat until he is physically attacked. He is simpleminded due to the mental conditioning he went through. He has no means of retaliating from a ranged attack other than to go towards the attacker.

Appearance: Big daddy has a large and heavy, dark colored diving suit covering his full body. It grants him a fair amount of protection against attacks and due to the genetic engineering, he is still pretty quick to move around as he can even perform a charge-attack. The large half sphere on his upper chest has eight lights that indicate his mental state. When it’s green he is friendly and does not intend to attack. Yellow indicates that he is neutral towards his environment which it usually is. When red, big daddy is hostile and will attack the one that threatened him. The massive conical drill starts just below the elbow and is longer than a normal arm would be. He is about as heavy as he looks and his metal footsteps can be heard from afar.

Big daddy

Personality: All he wants to do is protect the little sisters but since there are none, he feels empty and useless. He slowly does what he is told as he has no reason not to. He is incredibly dangerous however as he still responds hostile towards any form aggression towards him and his vision of ‘aggression’ has a very low threshold. He would knock someone aside with his full force simply for bumping into him.

Morality: True neutral

Biography: Like most Big daddies he has absolutely no memory of who he used to be before he turned into a big daddy and he has no drive to search for it either. He ignores his past and has continued thus far as he was conditioned to do. His appearance onto earth was a bloody one as he assumed that the nearest individual had taken his little sister and made a hole in his chest using the drill. Right after he went neutral and ignored everything around him, simply walking in one direction until someone took the time to explain things to him. It still took a long time until he stopped walking, mostly to try and understand what they were trying to tell him. Not understanding most of what they told him about the situation he got into, he decided to follow them in the hope of finding a little sister.

It took a while before someone managed to understand Big daddy's way of thinking. As soon as people started to understand his extreme simple mindedness it was easy to make him obey simple commands. Feeling he could be put to work, he got transported to the harbor of Los Angeles where he started to do simple but heavy jobs that were dangerous for others. The environment reminded him of rapture where he always protected the little sisters so he felt like it was a good place to look for a little sister to protect. Like all others at the harbor, he worked his hours and spends the rest as he saw fit: resting and looking for a little sister to protect on and around the harbor during the evening and night. His glowing lights emitting a eery sight in the smokey, low-light condition has created stories just days after his arrival. Quickly after, the harbor control department placed signs at the edge of the harbor, warning people not to disturb the wandering colossus.

Traumas: Doesn’t have a fear as it got conditioned out in order to protect the little sisters no matter what he faced. Perhaps if he would find another little sister and lose it again it would become a trauma for him.

Notes: Yeah, this basically XD
          Last edited by Panzer_Friedrich; 04-24-2013, 06:47 AM. Reason: forgot to bold some tags
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

So we got so far:
            .-A youkai
            .-A digimon
            .-A keyblader
            .-A DAD
            .-A spartan
            .-A special agent
            .-A spirit
            .-A Big Daddy

Am I forgeting someone?

And just edited the bio to possibly find one of the other characters, (If you want to know who it is, read! lol)
            Last edited by Kristia; 04-23-2013, 07:43 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I am completely done editing him, reading, and putting every last bit of info into his profile.

From his Bio, to the ammo his guns use; if you have any questions, I can most likely answer them, so please ask.

By the way, what exactly is an OOC? Is it where the Characters are planned?

It's my first time doing this kind of thing, so please be gentle.
              Last edited by S121; 04-23-2013, 09:36 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

OOC is Out Of Character meaning that the character does actions that he or she usally doesn´t do:

An example is Masterchief doing laundry, have you ever seen him doing that?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  OOC is Out Of Character meaning that the character does actions that he or she usally doesn´t do:

An example is Masterchief doing laundry, have you ever seen him doing that?
                  That makes me wonder what he wears under there, I mean, Master Chief has gotta smell HORRIBLE under that armor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

since the only thing he takes off is his helmet, I´d say he uses military training clothes like this guys military fitness.jpg

Or.. there is something we shouldn´t know about..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... he wears under armor, but I think it would short out if he washed it and cause a power outage, light the washer on fire.
                      Lol, this would be his house.
                      stock-footage-night-footage-of-a-flaming-house-fire.jpg

It's basically supposed to be a futuristic version of this: Nanofiber Muscle.

It kind of explains why he would be obscenely strong, but I downplayed his strength some. Technically, should be able to lift about 66 metric tons!
                      It's some really cool stuff.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-23-2013, 10:12 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm.. I have been wondering, what about the game characters that go on wars like call of duty and battlefield? also the many objects that exist in the nintendo world like the blue shell, imagine the damage it can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwNVQvygCNQ

Spoiler:

Comment

I think that COD characters would be normal humans... except for the fact that they can regenerate after getting shot.

Majora's Mask in the real world...*remove glasses* MY GOD.

Or shrooms...

1813_1.jpg

My question is, what would happen to the super evil people (Ganondorf, Sephiroth, Zombies, Eggman/Robotnic, ect.)?

Just hope we don't get The Flood from Halo or Reapers from Mass Effect.
                          Last edited by S121; 04-23-2013, 10:48 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            Notes: I'll tie the police force into the town with the most characters. Who knows? Killing Yakuza sounds interesting...
                            He's looking for someone that can supply him with his ammo and perhaps reverse engineer and copy his grenades too...
                            John-117 hunts Yakuza? YUUKA-JOHN ALLIANCE GOGOGOGOGOGO
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

or inventory, just take link for example XD
                              65258fb51f2617ab23987b00c62003ba.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Where does he hide all that crap!?

This tells you how strong he would technically be, so I'd probably believe he could carry it, just not store it.
                                Who knows? Maybe he takes the drug mule's approach... or smuggles it the other way...

Have fun thinking about that.

I wonder if other miscellaneous characters will join. There better not be the anno- adoring fan from Oblivion, or so help me he will be the first one to die horribly.

Adoring Fan
                                il_fullxfull.419784570_mepu.jpg

It's a shame Deadpool isn't originally a video game character. I can just imagine him yelling, "I KNEW IT!!!" after being transported to the real world.
                                I'm also pretty sure he would constantly pull crap from the internet, to terrorize everyone else (memes and dirty pics of the characters).
                                (Imagine if someone had drawings of you naked! It would be pretty upsetting!)
                                Come on, we all know he'd pull stunts like that. I can even imagine him getting one of the characters so angry that they brutally kill him over and over again.

I get really hyper at night, so enough rambling for now...
                                Last edited by S121; 04-24-2013, 04:19 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X