Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka always has a rather nefarious plan, now she is being acceptable, but what lurks behind that smile..
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Teeth. Very sharp teeth.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sharp teeth? Like these?

1335142662877.jpg
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, exactly what I was thinking.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Not sure if terrifying, or cute.

image.jpg
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Eh. Why the fuck not.

Name: Remilia_Scarlet

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Solid Snake (From MGS1/2 era. Not Old Snake)

Game of Origin: Metal Gear Solid series

Power: Anything an extremely well trained spec ops personnel could do. Has ability to use any firearm and weapon in general, terrifying CQC skills, intel gathering. Mostly a lone wolf. He's not a superhuman or anything. However, due to his slight genetic "engineering" he does possess above-average strength and intelligence.

Weapons: Since being transported to the "real world", he only carries an M1911 in a concealed holster and his combat knife, also concealed. Still has his CQC skills, obviously.

Weaknesses: Again, he IS a human. Chop off his arm and it's not going to regenerate. Shoot him in the head and he's not going to just patch it up and keep walking. He's extremely fit and trained, but can't keep going on physically strenuous activities forever without taking breaks.

Appearance: Tall Caucasian male with some Japanese blood. Has brown hair and blue eyes. Can be either in his sneaking suit or in normal "street" clothes since he is now in the "real world". Still always wears his blue bandana around his head.

Personality: Shows very little emotion to those he doesn't know. Can come across as cold at times. However, he is known to show deep compassion and worry for the wellbeing of allies and those he considers friends. He is also very selfless and does not achieve for glory and does not see himself as a hero. Again, has a strong sense of independance and may not necessarily cooperate if he doesn't like what you're doing. Logical, insightful, and will think outside of the box.(or inside? lulz)

Morality: Chaotic Good. Will do anything required to follow through on his beliefs, including disobeying orders from superiors (though he doesn't really have any... yet) and isn't afraid to get down and dirty to get the job done.

Biography: He's been on the battlefield his whole life. He joined the Green Berets as a teen, fought in the Gulf War, then joined the special operations unit, FOXHOUND. Having endured solo missions in South Africa, the Canadian Wilderness, Central Asia, and Alaska, Snake has seen action across the planet and as a result, has gained an incredible amount of field knowledge and skill at an early age. However, all of this skill and intelligence comes from his origin of being genetically engineered from the best traits of the legendary warrior, Big Boss.

Traumas: None, really? I can't think of any at the top of my head and he's overall an unemotional character so...

Notes: I'll be completely honest and say I'm a bit rustier on Snake than I'd like to be. I recently replayed MGS2 which is why I chose Snake from that time period as opposed to say Old Snake (Who has more advantages, imo) but regardless, I consider myself a huge MGS and FF fan so I'll do my best here. Also, I haven't done too many RPs so sorry if I fuck anything up. I'm generally on every day so at latest, my responses will be maybe a few times a day. It's a nice time killer, anyway.

Comment

No Mima, I don't know what Killing Floor is.

@Remi: Solid Snake, who is not Naked or Big or Old, is [ACCEPTED]
                Last edited by Major Mario; 04-25-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Seeing as how many characters who are being rp'd as are plannin on being independent, can I make sme posts on the IC page that's based on characters being subjugated by Neo Yakuza and other organizations?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

For future reference, green text is John's thoughts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Neo Yakuza? Pfft... Those guys are small time... But it's good to have some strife. Sure, go ahead. I have this one big bad organization though...

Also, thanks DAD, you bastard.

Comment

Name: Jaeyjay

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Recette

Game of Origin: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Power:
                        Master Haggler - Can sell items at 130%-200% of market price. Can buy items at 50%-70% of base price.
                        Treasure Hunter - Can find more items and rarer items.
                        Survival Skills - Adequate knowledge to survive in wilderness or unknown places (herbalism, anatomy, physiology, nutrition)

Weapons: None

Weaknesses: Is a normal human loli. Very squishy. Needs allies to survive.

Appearance: She is a very young girl, less than 18 years old. However, her serious mental age is much like an adult's, but she often reverts back to a ditz-like child.

Personality: She sometimes is air-headed and acts like a klutz and messes things up. With the manner and personality of a merchant, she is able to make friends with all kinds of people. Despite hardships and challenges that face her, she always manages to stay optimistic. She is very trusting and usually does not break a relationship that has been formed. She is very easy-going and laid-back.

Morality: True neutral. She is the epitome of capitalism. Her goal and actions are all geared towards earning money. She will side with anyone if it is beneficial to her economically.

Biography: Her father left her to go "be a hero", but leaves her in crushing debt. She manages to change her house into an item shop and becomes a successful merchant. When she came to the real world, she continues her item shop, but starts to deal with black market items.

Traumas: None in particular.

Notes: Noncombat, sideline character.

Comment

And for Renamonīs communication

("Text here"): are here thoughts

"Text here" : is she speaking
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                            And for Renamonīs communication

("Text here"): are here thoughts

"Text here" : is she speaking

Would it be ok if I used this too? It's a better system than mine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure, I donīt see the problem, you on green, me on yellow, the others on their colors if they want to too, so yeah its ok

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka will take red. Her vest and her skirt is red so.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X