Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle: I have no idea what your biography is talking about. You're making it seem that Yuuka was BORN into this world and had Nitori as a friend. The Horizon Incident happened in 2039. As a result of that, characters appeared in the world almost as if they appeared out of thin air. The year is now 2042. I am so confused.

@Mima: [ACCEPTED]

@Panzer: [ACCEPTED] Word to the wise, if you're playing as a Big Daddy, a purely supportive character, you should find a loli girl and group up with them.

Comment

Ah, splendid. And S121, imagine if the Adoring Fan met the Annoying Man.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh, the banter and antics they would have, driving people to suicide or murderous rampages, with their annoying stories and creepy back-rub offerings.
        Last edited by S121; 04-24-2013, 08:06 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I expanded a little on my characters bio, indicating where he currently is and how he spends his time.

finding him a loli could adjust 'his' view of the situation. ill see how it turns out during RP if somehting like that occurs.
          As is, he is like a mule with a hyperaggressive responce to touching :P
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

hm.. the ones who actually have a somewhat normal age are John, Yuuka ,aqua, renamon and Leon, yet there is not a really young person, Mima is a spirit so.. ageless. DAD looks like an experiment with his madness and ability of taking stuff out of his mouth so his age is really a mystery
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I had like... three possibilities besides this. Larry Foulke from Ace Combat Zero, Strayed from Armored Core For Answer, and Chief from Armored Core V, that crazy bastard.

Name: Kilel

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

NPC Character of Choice: A Single EXCALIBUR Warframe Tenno (Tenno)

Game of Origin: WarFrame

Power:

Acrobatics Mastery
              Exo-Armor Mastery
              Sword Mastery
              Firearm Mastery
              "Slash Dash": The Tenno streaks forward in an almost fantastic samurai motion, slashing his Dual Swords through those within his reach with devastating effect.
              "Radial Blind": A bright light emits from the Tenno's swords, blinding those nearby.
              "Super Jump": The Tenno jumps into the air 3 times higher an average vertical leap.
              "Radial Javelin": The Tenno stabs the ground with his longer blade, its energy manipulating the surface around it, causing large shards of the surface to impale those around the Tenno.

Weapons:

PARIS Compound Bow: Tenno-crafted weapon. Can be used both in stealth and in open combat. The PARIS uses a chargeable magnetic field to launch arrows capable of impaling enemies to walls.
              http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...50px-Paris.png

AKLATO Dual Semi-Automatic Pistols
              http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...0px-Aklato.png

DUAL HEAT SWORDS: A pair strong blades capable of inflicting fire damage to their foes.
              http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...x-DualHeat.png

Weaknesses: Not a team-player. While Tenno often operate in teams, they only rely on each other to have their backs. Tenno can often be found operating alone, and even act as lone-wolves when they are accompanied by other Tenno.

Appearance: A picture is worth a thousand words, so here are two.
              http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps901bb355.png
              http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...pse2ed233b.png

Personality: Chivalrous, headstrong, confident, unrelenting, undaunting, silent.

Morality: Lawful Neutral: If Tenno fight, their opponents are either oppressors or threats to all life. (In Warframe, they fight the oppressive Grineer and Corpus, as well as the Flood-like Infested). Good and Evil are irrelevant to them.

Biography:

The Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth. Preserved in cryopods for centuries, the Tenno now awaken to a new war, fighting and resisting warring factions as the sole bearers of the Orokin-created Warframes. While the memories of the Tenno have faded over time, their mastery of guns, blades, and Warframe exo-armor has not.

Fragments of history suggest that discipline and chivalry are the cornerstone values of the Tenno: is this true today? The Tenno are emerging into a world unfamiliar to them. One sees a noble warrior, building his strength against an oppressive regime. Another sees an opportunistic mercenary, exploiting the Warframe's superiority for wealth. Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

Traumas: Tenno have lost their personal memories.

Notes: I'm a college student, meaning sometimes I have to do a lot of things. I am also involved with way too many things for my own good so that too. I try to touch on everything I'm involved with when I can, though. Also: Tenno are basically Cyborg Space Ninjas, only not cybernetic. Cyborg refers to their Warframe wielding.
              Last edited by Kilelicus; 04-24-2013, 06:47 PM.
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Sounds nice as a character, yet I wonder, is it one character or a legion of them?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tenno is used to refer to A Single Tenno or Multiple Tenno. This is just one Tenno.
                  Post altered to show that it is one Tenno.
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

oh, ok, its still a nice character, nice to team up with and do the right thing.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah it's hard trying to make up Yuuka's storyline so that she has some beef with the Yakuza. But Yuuka in PoFV is just taking it easy.

Time to give some thoughts and remake the entire thing!

Name: pigrid3r, AKA Wriggurun
                      Timezone: PST
                      Character: Yuuka Kazami
                      Game of Origin: Touhou Gensoukyou - Lotus Land Story

Power/Ability:
                      - Manipulation of Flower and scent, including toxins.
                      - Above-average to Superior physical strength and fighting prowess compared to normal humans.
                      - Expert control of firearms.
                      - Medical and botanical knowledge

Weapon:
                      - Custom-made parasol to protect from heavy bullet fires and mild-to-moderate explosion.
                      - Manipulation of flower allows for overgrowth of flowers to both offensive and defensive purposes.
                      - FLOWERS NEVER LOOKED SO SCARY

Weaknesses:
                      - Fire and other pyrotechnic weapons
                      - Heavy explosives, such as tank fires
                      - Armor-piercing weapons. Since her parasol is her primary defense line, laser that can pierce through the parasol is highly effective.

Appearance:
                      - Slightly light green hair
                      - Red eyes, pale skin
                      - Red checker-patterned vest with white blouse under. Matching red checker-patterned skirt that reaches to her knees.
                      - Just your ordinary Yuuka... except less flat for the lols.

Personality: Usually serene and quiet. In the midst of combat, Yuuka shows her extreme sadistic side.

Morality: Lawful Evil. Yuuka does not care for anyone too much, ally or not. Except to Neo Yakuza. To them, Yuuka shows no mercy.

Biography:
                      When the Horizon Project spawned various video game characters, Neo Yakuza, rebuilt after the war between America and China, immediately sought out to abduct strong characters to create a super-army. When Yuuka entered the human world, somehow defying the existence of Hakurei Border, Neo Yakuza was there to take Yuuka to their headquarters.

The result was massive failure. Yuuka envigored a nearby rose bush, causing it to grow out of proportion and strangle the Neo Yakuza hit team to death. Oncoming bullet fires from nearby Neo Yakuza agent reinforcements were stopped by Yuuka's parasol. After quickly dispatching the reinforcements, Yuuka realized the situation of the real world. Fellow characters from other worlds like her are appearing into the outside world, and there are evil organizations trying to abduct them.

Not that she really cares, of course.

Yuuka does not know how she ended up in the outside world. Nor does she care. She has nothing to achieve in this world except for finding a way to go back to Gensokyo. Until then, Yuuka will do whatever she wants to do.

Hell, she might even take up a guitar lesson.

Trauma: If someone tramples flowers that Yuuka grew, she will go into rampage.

Notes: - Being lawfully evil does not put her into the villain category. She will side with others to fend of Neo Yakuza forces, but only for that.
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-24-2013, 03:37 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, yeah, I've started playing that Warframe game. Quite good, might be interesting to have an EXCALIBUR.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Tidied up the character a little bit. I also added a personality, morality, trauma, and time zone to the post.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S212: Thanks mate. Checking up on that now.

@Wriggle: Much appreciated that you weren't deterred by my perfectionist attitude, even though seeing three apps of Yuuka made me die inside just a bit... Ah, anyway, [ACCEPTED]

@Kilel: Go ninja, go ninja, go! Partner up with the Big Daddy. Say nothing for the entirety of the RP. Win game. (Don't be too ninja, though.) [ACCEPTED]

Right... I think I have enough players lined up. I'll get started on the IC board then. It'll be up tonight.

Comment

So, you sorta didn't answer my question Mario. Is Horizon in any way a reference to Horzine from Killing Floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                                @Wriggle: Much appreciated that you weren't deterred by my perfectionist attitude, even though seeing three apps of Yuuka made me die inside just a bit... Ah, anyway, [ACCEPTED]
                                I really don't want to make your anemia worse, Patchouli but...
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X