X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
    No Mima, I don't know what Killing Floor is.
    To put it simply, they did experiments which pretty much created an army of various creatures, then everyone in Horzine was killed by them, and they got loose.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gonna be signifying change in narration and dialogue with double spaces as well as ***'s in front of dialogue.

Also, sorry all my posts are really long xD

Comment

I like long things like that, actually, and your writing for the characters is quite nice as well. At least in my opinion.

And yes, I did just give Mima a minigun.
        Last edited by Koishi; 04-25-2013, 06:09 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Its ok remi, I like your narrations too, giving the complete atmosphere of the situation, it makes you imagine the whole scene really good
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Stop posting so much and so fast. It hurts my feelings. /sarcasm laziness

@JJ: Recette is [ACCEPTED]
            Last edited by Major Mario; 04-25-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Look at JaeyJay's app pl0x

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                Stop posting so much and so fast. It hurts my feelings.
                um.. whats so bad with making the story flow?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Patchouli needs better leadership. I've been maing story settings for at least Renamon and John-117, and Patchouli wants more control.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I've been having fun with Mima fighting the final boss from Serious Sam 2. Miniguns for everybody.

Comment

@Wriggle: It's the first day, mate. I've been busy with studying, classes, and papers, and now I have to read through a bunch of posts and correct some players. Try to understand me.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        Patchouli needs better leadership. I've been maing story settings for at least Renamon and John-117, and Patchouli wants more control.
                        Thats a good point, but since this we "occasionally" met in yuka´s flower shop, its more like meeting the characters in a beginning

Spoiler:

Comment

@Patchouli I be joking. Reading the story unfold is fun.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'll take Blue

Also should i list some of the most used magic by Aqua (in battle)?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@MyHatismyFriend,

Topic: IC Chat

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?

panic-attack-symptoms.jpgimages.jpg
                              Last edited by S121; 04-25-2013, 07:11 PM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's not Yuuka's shop, she just spawned into the world. It's a random flower shop.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X