X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read the whole thing I missed, pretty good people, pretty good
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We aim to please.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

indeed, I hope I can get on the track again, I got some stuff I wrote in a notebook (Which IDK where I put it gah..) with some ideas
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          The only thing I write down is everything John is carrying. It's a little excessive. He's a walking armory.

Well, that and his "To Do" list.

Speaking of which, I was thinking of having John wake up Renamon and take her to Hakugyokurou before they leave to Hawaii, to talk to Rasputin and help her revive her friends.
          Last edited by S121; 06-10-2013, 12:05 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

i like that idea, yet, you would need to scratch the part of waking up and I already got the whole process of the resurrection project (The Elrics should be proud of me)

I got to ideas of it in fact, a calm and peaceful way, or a fight filled one, it all depends on what happens during the event

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't worry, Rasputin is a bro.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

So maybe John goes to wake her up, but sees that she was already getting ready to go to Hakugyokurou?
                sigpic

Comment

Um.. she just helped him regaining the armor shields and flew towards Sariel.

In another notes, I found my notebook, translating the stuff that needs to be in correct language atm

Spoiler:

Comment

Ahh, so Renamon's going to help Sariel, then go revive her friends, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

she just did the first thing, then she will aid John with the things he have gathered AND after the task, she will go towards Yuyuko´s palace/temple to find the magician

Spoiler:

Comment

Got it.
                        sigpic

Comment

hm.. the peace here seems good, (has an issue of talking/chatting alone) I´ll just keep writing lol

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm still here, is Wonder still here?

EDIT: Nevermind, he's not.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think he is off at the moment, I don´t know really

Spoiler:

Comment

Anyway, wouldn't this make a cool game?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X