Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He/she is a bad guy.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Not only that, but Sigma would not die like other villains. His conscience continued living on as a sort of viral ghost. He was able to always get a new body because he managed to get someone to build one for him (well more like brainwash them.) Despite all this X, and every other character will be there to stop him every time he returns. Though I would imagine the Organization would increase Sigma's abilities if they were the ones to bring him back. Also not only that, but Sigma is not trustworthy at all. He is willing to dispose of anyone of his minions if they manage to fail him.

Oh yea Sigma:

That is just his appearance from MegaMan Maverick Hunter X. In each of his new bodies from each game he always has a final form that is insanely huge (in X5 his final form was too big to be seen on the entire screen.)

Comment

A little OP. is there a way to kill him?

Comment

He did eventually die for good at the end of X8. He became more and more insane with each time he was brought back, his only intent becoming just to kill X and Zero eventually. The only way to stop him is to destroy his current body that he is using in a place where there is no bodies for him to possess (I.E. He died on the moon in X8 because of which he didn't have anyone to bring him back, nor bodies to possess. The Sigma Virus eventually grew weaker with him not having a body to inhabit resulting in his mostly permanent death.) Not only that but I forgot to mention that he was the original leader of the Maverick Hunters (the organization X and Zero were working for during the events of the game. In the first game he went maverick, and the Sigma Virus was born. Resulting him in attempting to annihilate humanity for Reploids to rule supreme.)

Comment

Waitin on Rengar to check out the new kid and gate to test out the berserk machine guns before a surprise happens... Not saying what yet...

Comment

I just thought of something funny. What if Sigma did return, and they fought him and beat him in Gensokyo. Worst of all... he gets stuck in Reimu's radio afterwards. Lol

Comment

They trap him in an Ipod!
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Sigma: Well it's not all that bad I guess... I can play all the songs on loop forever MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                  *Ipod he is in dies*
                  Sigma: ("Crap...")

Comment

Didn't Yukari take an Ipod from Rinnosuke's shop in Curiosities of Lotus Asia?
                    sigpic

Comment

I need something to do in the RP.

Comment

@ Neo
                        Listen. The rockets will not work. You will hear a clanking sound. Include hat in your next post.

Comment

Made my post.

Also Wonder have I told you that I find your avatar adorable?

EDIT: Also the Gate that is inside the Shagohod isn't the real Gate FYI. It's a Nightmare Drone taking his form. The real Gate has been beside Volgin most of the time without him noticing.
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 06-10-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Oh, stop it, you!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Yea I think Gate is a bit of a troll with what he just did right now.

Comment

im back, yay...
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X