Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That somewhat gives me the urge to make one in minecraft with nether portals and obsidian...

Comment

If I cna´t fight something, I go for the defence, careful guys, now you are inside a sphere barrier, but it would be like a pinball thanks to our nuclear raven´s attack ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Utsuho go so ham...

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

So she had to take off her skirt to perform the attack?

Utsuho.jpg
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Where is cape?

Comment

maybe the attack was so powerful it ripped it off? XD
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

She wears a skin tight tank-top underneath her shirt? She really likes dressing in layers, doesn't she?

Of course, the whole clothes removal thing is probably the reason WHY she would choose to wear multiple layers!

If it's embarrassing the first time around, it will most likely be embarrassing the next time around as well. Nice save, Utsuho.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Please focus on the cannon please...
                  {Wow, I'm starting to feel differently about Utsuho now o/////o}
                  Think how you will, Yukari.

{Also, what kind of spell card name is Draconic Polonium, anyway?}
                  Well if you took note of Utsuho's cannon and not stare at Utsuho's undergarment, you might note that it resembles a dragon's mouth, hence Draconic.
                  And Polonium is the most radioactive metal, self-explanatory.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, guys. How disrespectful. Anyways I was wondering "why the dragon cannon?" But i guess this kinda answers it for me.

Comment

@Wonder
                      I'm just complimenting the fact that she thought ahead and wore extra layers. That's smart.

...What were you thinking?

58f9fb12d19c7f1db249552691166d241335130913_full.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering where the cape was. The cape is, like, freakin space.

Comment

I was honestly wanting to make a joke Phantasm... Like this:

(Here's to hoping that the image loads)
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-11-2013, 02:34 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Oooooh, you got the zonk! Well, better luck next time!

Let's make a Deal!

Comment

It's either that, or she creates a black hole or a supernova.
                              sigpic

Comment

It looks like it didn't work... I'll just post the link, hopefully someone posts the image up through computer upload.

http://donmai.us/data/sample/sample-...924f6df316.jpg
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X