X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    Maybe I should take a look at the Australia story, can anyone tell me what's going on there?
    Snake just met Dynamo as a new team member, Vergil is [UNKNOWN ACTION POSSIBLY STANDING BY] and Dynamo is just being Dynamo.

At Base 2, Volgin had Gate test out the Shagohod, resulting in the jamming of the rockets and caused an explosion. Inside the Shagohod was actually a clone of Gate. Gate is currently showing Volgin his secret base.

By the way, howdy guys. Srry Im so late. Passport renewals and sh*t. But Im here and ready for action.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
      Let me reformulate my question. What is the plot of the Australia arc?
      Umm... well, snake and the crew are about to go off into their own adventure towards Base 2. Dont worry. I plan on merging with the other groups when base 2 is destroyed. Does that mean Volgin and Gate die?

Let's find out!

Comment

Gate will be escaping from the destruction of Base 2 when he realizes that there is no hope for it.

Dynamo "being" Dynamo sounds like it would be funny to see. I can imagine him flirting with women that pass by (and failing horribly.)
        Last edited by NeoFox; 06-11-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Sorry guys, been helping my friend and his family pack up their stuff before the big move out of state. I see I missed not much in the Australia Arc.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Not much. You just have to comment on the incoming addition.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
              Oh yea the Organization might even like the character that manipulated Sigma in X8
              NO DO NOT INTRODUCE LUMINE INTO THIS RP DO NOT! I absolutely hate Lumine!
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Tf is lumine?

Comment

Lumine is the true big bad of Mega Man X8. He just hates Lumine cause he can't beat him.

Comment

Lumine too op, nerf now please lol

Other things you missed, Mega, is the fact that Utsuho just blew a spirit of an ancient dragon into smithereens only to find her hair on fire and going unyu
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Lumine can be rather calm and somewhat talkative (mainly while he's explaining something). In this sense he also seems incredibly intelligent, as he is able to tell what the characters are thinking as well as provide a highly detailed explanation. He is not that hard of a boss at all. He only has 1 one hit K.O. move in his 2nd form (Which takes 30 freaking seconds to pull off when he is below 25% health for f@#$ sake.) He is also sadistic and cruel to his opponents. Making them suffer.

Also his OHKO move is called Paradise Lost (as well as his theme)

In it he creates a dimensional rift in which the sky becomes darker and darker. Eventually everything becomes pitch black around his opponents. Not even the brightest light can pierce through it (well except maybe the sun, but the darkness seems to block it out.) After of which his opponents are killed. (Lumine guards throughout this move meaning you have to hit him with 3 guard breaking moves before you can deal the finishing blow.) He is a rather easy boss actually. I found the Sigma fight right before him was more difficult than the actual Lumine battle. (Though he did get me with Paradise Lost the first time I fought him.)

Comment

Guard break...?

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

What's wrong?

Comment

im back from school, guess I haven´t miss much either
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                              What's wrong?
                              Touhou 10.5 and 12.3 reference.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ah I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X