Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hank is the bad one in this case. Also wonder funny how you mention dark aura as that was the next attack he was going to use if he didn't surrender.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Hm.. Mario has a point but the fact that we ate mixing videogames with real life, there should be real life characters at least as a support. For what I know the only real life characters have been on supportive roles
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Like Dansu!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey just a question. Who will be controlling the receiver of the video call from the organization?
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

No clue, I'm assuming Wriggle would if not then I don't know who.

Comment

I'll be gone for about 3 hours. I'll try to be back sooner. Later.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                Hey just a question. Who will be controlling the receiver of the video call from the organization?
                Is it towards Neo-Yakuza?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Base 1.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back!

@ Wriggle
                    Hooz Dansu?

@ Kristia
                    Well, unless Shikieiki counts as supportive, I'd say that Otori is one of the main characters. To be honest, I never planned on him being this important when I introduced him.

@ Katrix
                    Is this guy (My bro says that the guy;'s name is Riku) like the head honcho of the organization? Because to have ties to Base 1, Not even Otori or Volgin knows that much about Base 1.

@ S121
                    Well, which one is it, sooner or later?

Comment

@Wonder
                      Sooner.

I'm back.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just waiting for something to happen in the IC. Need something to do for X, waiting for Zero to be repaired, waiting for entire group to go back to Shinki's Palace where Axl is probably annoying someone... Gate working on Nightmare Souls/ or playing Go Fish with his Nightmare Drones...

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                          I'm just waiting for something to happen in the IC. Need something to do for X, waiting for Zero to be repaired, waiting for entire group to go back to Shinki's Palace where Axl is probably annoying someone... Gate working on Nightmare Souls/ or playing Go Fish with his Nightmare Drones...
                          That gives me a funny idea. All of the villains of the RP playing a board game.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ha!

So who would bring the beer?

Comment

Probably the Auditor. He has his resources. Also, better idea. All of them not playing just any board game, but Risk.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 06-12-2013, 07:46 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I say they play Russian Roulette.

Comment

Working...
                                X