Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will surly be an interesting add into the mix!

John will most likely meet them the same way he meets everybody.

He will also say something along the lines of.

"So these people are your friends."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

And im drafting some ideas to our green armored friend related to his electronical friend, if he would let the fox tho
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think I'm going to make it that John won't be reunited with her, due to the fact that they need Halsey's DNA.

I think I'm going to make it that throughout the story, John has to learn to fully accept that she's gone.

In the end, he would probably need help from the others to get there though.

Think of it as character progression.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

ok then I´ll go to sleep, cya then ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            Nighty night.
            sigpic

Comment

After the Neo-Yakuza Arc, I have two arcs that I hatched ideas out of. (Get it? I'm Wriggle, and eggs hatch- never mind.)

If you don't mind, I can post the basic summary of each of the ideas on the OOC tomorrow.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

No problem.
                sigpic

Comment

Gotta pull an all-nighter and get this Chireiden done, so I'm done for the day. See you tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just to let you know that I will be off most of the day because of school's exams and career change paperwork

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        I think I'm going to make it that John won't be reunited with her, due to the fact that they need Halsey's DNA.

I think I'm going to make it that throughout the story, John has to learn to fully accept that she's gone.

In the end, he would probably need help from the others to get there though.

Think of it as character progression.
                        That sentence made me think of this song.

Comment

One dark splicer coming up.

Something like this only dark.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.

@NeoFox
                            Here's one I had in mind.

With the new Halo 5 coming out, I could easily get more info on how John would react to her being gone.
                            Last edited by S121; 06-12-2013, 10:49 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello people! I'm back and ready to make a post!... (Sorry about me being late...)
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

No worries, it's usually dead around this time anyways.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X