• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^HNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Too bad, Murasa is now Skrillex.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

You should give im to pikachu! he'll know what to do with it!

Comment

I hate accidently posting in the wrong thread. Like I did. I am a saddening case of disorganized things. Also, i'm imagining if Koishi found the Model X. That would be awesome.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It happens.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, Alex, you might wanna make contact with the hotel to make contact with the rest of us.

Yukari, how long is the train ride?

Comment

Who should find Model X? Actually who should Model X choose to wield it?

Comment

either koishi or pikachu. depends on which part of hawaii its floating over.

Comment

I really wanna see what would happen if Koishi finds it. The mature personality of the Model X would be a good contrast to Koishi's happy-go-lucky attitude.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

It was floating around the hotel. It was just thrown into the trash by some kids mom. Poor Model X

Comment

Poor thing.

Comment

Quick Koishi, go dig through the trash!
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't actually be that surprised if she did that.

Comment

Wonderweiss,if you were paying attention I already did make contact with the hotel...or just found it.
                            Last edited by Raid3n361; 06-15-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

In order to transform with Model X one must yell MEGAMERGE! As loud as they can. Which I doubt anyone will know how to do that until Model X explains it to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Raid3n361 View Post
                                Wonderweiss,if you were paying attention I already did make contact with the hotel...or just found it.
                                No. no you didn't. It was quite vague, your last post was. (9)

Comment

Working...
                                X