X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
    In order to transform with Model X one must yell MEGAMERGE! As loud as they can. Which I doubt anyone will know how to do that until Model X explains it to someone.
    Imagine if someone is trying to be stealthy and has to use it. That's gotta be impractical.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Oh, look! A thingy. Let me blurt out the most random thing from the top of my head in celebration. MEGAMERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, look what it did! Today was a good day."

Comment

@Mima

Unless they Megamerged before the mission started. One can remain Megamerged indefinitely.

Comment

I was thinking like an undercover sort of thing. Undercover for one part, then find a nice place to hide, and merge, then blast you way to your goal from there. Might be impractical though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

OMG I just realized that the acronym for biometal model x is BMX!

I also realized that komachi's hair is red, and shikieikis hair is green. those are opposite colors. Komachi is lazy and shikieiki is a hard worker. THEY'RE OPPOSITES!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are also different other Biometal's. Such as Biometal Model Z (Zero), Model H (Harpuia), Model L (Leviathan), Model F (Fefnir), Model P (Phantom), and Model A (In ZX Advent it is said that Model A is made from Albert the main villain of the game, but it's an obvious reference to Axl in terms of design, personality and powers.) Model X can "Double Megamerge" with the other Biometals to gain a more powerful form.

Comment

What about that W one you mentioned?

Comment

Model W (Wimbleton)

Comment

Model W was made from the fragments of Ragnarok and Dr. Weil the villain of the Zero series. It's an evil biometal that feeds on the misery and despair of others, growing stronger. It also can drive anyone who uses it to madness.

Comment

Just a shout out, Raid3n is a slow typer.

Comment

So what is this Model X? I was gone playing League so I don't know xD
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Go to page 365 I have it posted there. It's what you need to know about Model X.

Comment

can anyone see the picture?

Comment

I can't

Comment

I need to open the image in a new tab, but other than that, I see it.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X