Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they with us?

Comment

@S121
      How long do you think it would be to get Zero fully repaired? Remember Alia is a genius, had built several devices, repaired countless Reploids (Including X and Zero) and can hack some of the most difficult computers. She is kind of like a smart, kind and GOOD Gate. Alia can easily help get Zero up and running by nightfall if her, Isaac, Nitori, and EVE work hard on repairing him completely.

@Wonder

EDIT:
      Last I saw they were in the airplane
      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-17-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

OK I'm back, had to go play a bit of MineZ.

[edit]Where should I pick up?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Isaac told Nitori and Trelawney to go on without him.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Mega
            That was a long f***ing shower!

Comment

DAMN Yuyuko and Komachi. Better be careful at the beach xD Especially with Dante around.

@Wonder
              Let's say Dante wasn't just taking a shower.

(He fell asleep while standing in the shower.)
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yea, or else dante is going to find out what a bullet hell really is XD

Comment

Knowing him he will learn what one is either way.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

It'll be a double threat if he tries to make a move on Yuyuko. (Hint: Axl)
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Neo... Best. Pick-up. Line. Ever. Im gonna go to the mall and say that to random girls.

Comment

Yea if you think Axl was an idiot before, with Yuyuko in a swim suit around he is going to be even more of an idiot.

Comment

@Wriggle
                          Just a heads up, John is using the crystal to call Yukari.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                            Neo... Best. Pick-up. Line. Ever. Im gonna go to the mall and say that to random girls.
                            In TF2, it's the perfect and most common pick-up line in the Badlands.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Anyone who deserves a pick-up line
                              Nice hat.

Comment

No pic alert, wriggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X