• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dayum, YUUKA GOT TOLD!
    *Read the IC post.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Isn't Axl and Komachi going on the plane, or is Yukari sending them straight to Hawaii?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

^
        What S121 said. I bet Axl is having the biggest fit right now. I can imagine if they get there and they see the plane taking off.

Axl :@%$^#%$^&@%$#^&#%^&@$%^!!!

Comment

@NeoFox

Here comes the sh*tstorm of cussing.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

My IC reflects that.
            Troll Yukari much?

1919.jpg
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

I added Isaac's part into my post. Go have a look see.
              sigpic

Comment

I am getting off.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sorry for the abrupt disappearance. I had a power outage and everything went out.

Seeing how nobody else is on, I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight.
                  sigpic

Comment

For the ones who probably miss me. Im having familiar issues, my grandmother has beem trying to be my tutor, since I live by myself and my current tutors are my neighbours who just are for rhe papers

The problem is that my biological family has a bad reputation thanks to my existance (it's a lot of stuff that whoever wants to hear needs to understand the whole thing)

I have been off these days because she had pushed me to my limits by using my emotional and mental issues.

Im honestly close to an emotional crisis because of our last meeting today
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What happened?
                      sigpic

Comment

Please specify your question
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose it would be best to start from the beginning.
                          sigpic

Comment

Starting from beginning huh?

My family was ok with their living and related stuff, and my mom was someone my grandmother and grandfather had great hopes, but she met my dad while on highschool and in a matter of time I was accidentally conceived.

That destroyed my mom's paremts respect to her because I was an unplanned thing. My patents did what they could to give me a good infancy life, yet we tried vainly to show my orher relatives the good things of me

Part 1 (using phone)

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm still here.

(This is also to prevent double posting.)
                              sigpic

Comment

So imagine a 7 years old girl trying to show her family she wad good, but was looked down as an accident

With that I got the trauma of thinking low of myself and almost agreeing with tjem

So one day in my 12 years old time after having a bad day thanks toy cousins who went to the same school as me, I got in a terrible mood and vented it out with my mother, if I knew I would lose her 30 minutes later by a truck, I would have hugged her.

After tjat I lost the hope and gained the thinking my existance was am error that shouldn't occur

Part 2

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X