X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Oh, you figured it out. A tips for everyone else, relationship between Heart, body and soul and what happens if something is missing from this triangle.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
      My lips are sealed until it's revealed.

(Yay, I rhymed.)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh well, I'm going to sleep. Been having a mild head ache.
        Let's just assume that Renamon keeps moving trough the darkness. We are talking about several hounded km here.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Wriggle, you never really answered my question, but you may "partake in the intrusion."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Katrix
            Nighty night.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Goodnight katrix, I will wait for your response then

In another note.. Im laughimg at wriggle's picture but why is yuuka jumping wnd what's on her hand?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                Actually, that's Hina.
                sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
                  It's Hina, and she's holding Chikuwabu.

@Mima
                  I have things planned out. But for security purposes ^^;
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I already have plans for the institution.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima
                      I know. I'm talking about the intrusion. If you want hint, think of it like espionage instead of an assault.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Not exactly what I was thinking, but it'll do.

Comment

I'll brb when power gets back on, cya in an hour ^^
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking of a team attack for Dante and Komachi, though I can't think of one at all.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Ooh, move combo. Let's see...
                              Yuuka:
                              > Total Annihilation.

John:
                              > Total Annihilation.

I think that's all we need.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle, so, how shall you enter the excavation site? It's quite guarded, and the AAHW scrubs people out to the brim for espionage and the such. And they do punish it very brutally. Like, impaling you to ceilings kind of brutal.

Comment

Working...
                                X