Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyways IIIIIIIIII'MMM BAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Comment

Dammit, guys, I go watch After Earth for an hour and fourty minutes and it's already over?

Comment

@Wriggle
        John's post is in #4370<-----Click me.

@Wonder
        Apparently, they were gathering info on John, to make an "Evil John".
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Well, schiadt.

Well, actually, maybe I can have Huey be a test subject for combat. What better way than with a gigantic robot run by AI? Plus, Huey needs to test his Pupa. Might as well.

Comment

@Wonder
            Pupa vs John?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Ayup. Speaking of which, since Huey lost his wheel chair, that Pupa is going to be his new body. Here. Get used to seeing this instead(smallest one for size comparison for those who do not know).

LOOK AT IT!!!

Comment

Which one?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Smallest one.

Comment

He might want to get his wheelchair back.

The Pupa is too big to be practical for just moving around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea, but I did mention that I ran over the wheel chair in my earlier post... didn't I?

Comment

Get a new one?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

I MISSED MORE STUFF! >.<

Comment

At some point, yes. But someone would have to buy it for me. Someone with good legs... and money... COUGHCOUGHkomachiCOUGHCOUGHCHOKE

Comment

*Vinnie suddenly grows big legs*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Neo
                                Who was that guy at Idaho that you control (No, I will not let go of the whole Idaho thing. Ocelot was valuable to some extent and I shall'nt let him die. You can come too, Neo. This is what I planned:

Ocelot decides not to mess with people like that like darkness controllers. (Katrix, your darkness person from Idaho, you might wanna spin off on your own if he is important. I havent a clue as to what to do with him.) Possibly, the lone reploid can follow Ocelot.

Wuddya think, Neo?
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-22-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X