Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup guys, I'm back!

Comment

From the sonic wikia:

The rings are only used as a gameplay mechanic to limit how long the form can last.

This means that it is only for balancing purposes. It is true that the super form drains the user, but only if the user is using the perks gained from the super form.
      If the user was hibernating I assume that it could last possibly forever as the user is not using any superpowers at all.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Ah must not have seen that... (man am I stupid.) Well anyways if John is going to be using it to survive the reactor then I think it would still use energy.

Well anyways I am going to go get caught up on my Sonic info.

Comment

So who's going to initiate the "Emerald drop"?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I will.

Comment

So SUSTIC, did Silver teleport or literally disappear?

Comment

Ok. After that, then I'll have John see it on his HUD and put the meeting on hold.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Also Sonic, Tails and Eggman are going to be introduced briefly in the air above Hawaii.

Comment

About John being able to use the emerald, his siut can transmit and receive energy through his hands.

He demonstrated that he could in Halo 4, when he super-charged a Ghost with his suit's energy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Also when the emerald arrive I think some of the electric devices may stop to function because of the wavelengths it makes.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

John's armor would still work, it's been hardened against EMP and radiation, perhaps all radiation.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_P..._Assault_Armor
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone got anything I can post?

EDIT: Just found out I've yet to respond to Mima and Neo.

Comment

Apps for Eggman, Sonic, and Tails will be coming up one at a time.

Comment

Guys, I don't know why I forgot such an awesome character to add in the story, so prepare for it

1 hint of the character: one of the most unexpected discoveries in NES games

(will write bio whem I get back from work)
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Omg... IS IT PACMAN?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X