Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely going to introduce Eggman's Eggcarrier which is literally a flying battleship.

and maybe even the Death Egg (which could help serve as the base of operations for the heroes during the invasion. After all I think that Eggman will help John and the others fight the Devourer when he finds out about the invasion. After all Eggman has helped to good guys before [but only because the world was in danger and Eggman didn't want the world to end because if the world would be destroyed then he couldn't build his empire.])

The Death Egg

It is the first and most famous of Eggman's space stations. It is a massive spherical space station and resembles the face of Doctor Eggman, with concave eye-sockets and a mustache rendered in kilometers of vacuum-hardened plasma-steel. Hosting some of the Doctor's most deadly creations of all time. I would say it is definitely pretty large. Almost as large as New York probably.

Comment

Since no one guessed who the new character was, there will be no reward haha

So here she is!
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________

NPC Character of Choice: Samus Aran

Game of Origin: Metroid

Power: Great speed, strenght, and endurance, Most of her strenght comes from her own training by the care of the Chozo people in Zebes, she knows most, if not all the martial arts and weapon skills, yet her most visible powers come from her Varia suit and power beam, which are her signature features.

Weapons: Samusīmost noticeable weapon is her Power beam, an arm cannon on her right arm which can shoot an almost infinite number of beam bullets that can also be used as a charge beam which focuses the enrgy in the cannon and releases it as a big sphere of energy that causes a great deal of damage. the power beam can also shoot misiles which are divided in normal and super: the normal type are weak homing misiles and the super go in one direction, but are extremely powerful. One of the most interesting parts of the power beam is its variability of shooting elements, this cannon can shoot energy, magma, ice, plasma, phazon, electricity, light and dark shots, all of this elements make this weapon an "all type" gun as it can be ready for any target

There is also the Varia Suit, this armor that was made only for the bounty hunter protects her from almost every kind of enviromnet, from the extreme heats of magma, the frozen temperatures of ice lands, to the lone and dark space. This armor also augments the physical abilities of Samus making her stronger and faster despite the weight of the suit as she can also jump quite good heights with it.

In the case were Samus isnīt using her powered armor, she is still a formidable adversary as she is trained to the point of a true warrior with almost every martial art and weaponry skills that can outmatch any other soldier. The hunter uses the zero-suit, it is a skin thight suit that lets her movement stay in perfect control, when she is in this state, Samus is extremely agile and flexible, making her good for stealth and hand to hand combat. Also the hunter has an emergency pistol that can paralyze targets for a short period of time or it can be used as a whip for more deadlier attacks, this weapon can also be used to climb walls and ceilings. All of this is possible thanks to the fact that Samusī DNA was redesigned at her early age of 3 by the Chozo so she could survive the harsh enviroments of the planet Zebes

Weaknesses: Aside from having a stronger mind and body and DNA modifications, Samus can still be hurted and get ill since she is still a human, she is only more resistant to any kind of pain.

Appearance: Samus is a 6 feet 3 inches tall blonde caucasian woman with blue eyes, her weight is of 198 punds without her armor. Despite this weight, the hunterīs body is slender and athletical.

Personality: Samus is depicted as a Byronic hero, who,despite her great achievements, is deep down very lonely and brooding, and seeks revenge against the Space Pirates, especially Ridley, who is personally responsible for the death of her parents. Although of this, she isnīt traumatized of it as this incident ocurred at a too early age of her. Samus as a bounty hunter, works for money, but she works only to help the inocent even though it can cause problems with the government.

Morality: Neutral good, Samus will help on what is truly right even though that can put her allies against her.

Biography: Samus Aran was originally a native of the Earth colony K-2L. She was living with her parents, Rodney Aran and Virginia Aran, when, at the age of three, the colony was visited by the Chozo. The Chozo had come in hopes of gaining some of the Afloraltite the colony mined there, but the colony was unwilling to give them any. Samus, however, caught the attention of Old Bird, one of the Chozo elders. The two of them went for a walk, where they began to strike up a friendship. Samus began to call him “Grandpa”

However, a Space Pirate raid led by Ridley soon commenced on the colony. Ridley attempted to kill Samus, but her mother pushed Samus out of the way at the cost of her own life. Meanwhile, Samus' father sacrificed himself to destroy Ridley’s flagship. Little did Ridley know that, in killing Samus’ mother and attempting to kill Samus, he had succeeded in creating his greatest enemy.

Samus was the sole survivor of the attack on K-2L. Eventually, the same group of Chozo found her alone and stranded on the destroyed colony, and Old Bird decided to take custody of Samus. The Chozo brought her to their planet, Zebes, and raised her with Chozo influence. Samus was infused with Chozo blood in order to boost her chances of survival on Zebes; she was later given the powerful bio-mechanical Power Suit built entirely from Chozo technology.

Now after the virtual/Real world merging, Samus is still a bounty hunter working for the good, she is still searching to destroy the space pirates as they have been causing problems to inocent people, now she is searching for a strange energy spike in the islands of Hawaii

Traumas: Possibly her only trauma is when she faces Ridley as she still remembers the the pirate killed her parents, yet she wonīt give up when she faces him.
      Last edited by Kristia; 07-04-2013, 08:06 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh sh*t, we're not gonna have a John vs Samus are we?

(I'm secretly hoping so. Samus is another one of my favorite characters. What's with me and power armored characters!? It would be interesting, but then again, it's not like John's gonna fly off the handle and shoot up the place.)

@Kristia
        I didn't see he post, sorry...

If I did, then I might have guessed right. Samus was a big surprise to the gaming world.
        Last edited by S121; 07-04-2013, 08:16 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hm.. if you think about it, they are balanced

-Trained since childhood
          -DNA modification
          -Powered armor (duh)
          -martial arts and weapon skills at impossible levels
          -badass
          -barely speak
          -Can survive without armor
          -Ready for anything

by the way, lets see what the spartan thinks first of the bounty hunter, I would enjoy the surprise face he would do if a certain discovery happens XD

But yeah, the only way to discover that Samus was a woman was that you needed to complete the game in less than 5 hours if I remember, since then, she became the most badass female character in videogames, everyone accepted her and she opened the doors for other Good female characters
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Do you want me to edit my post on his knowledge of her?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

hm.. I donīt know

Flip a coin :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Well then again, she did speak to them, revealing herself.
                sigpic

Comment

I was going to ask if you wanted some sort of booster tomorrow but it seems everything have started again just fine.

@Mima
                  Why does that higher power remind me of Nazo unleashed?
                  If you don't know what it is just search it up on youtube.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                    What did you have in mind?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah katrix, what was your idea?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        How many Energy Tanks does Samus have?
                        sigpic

Comment

hm.. the samus im taking is the one from prime 3 or hunters, so it is a way long time of experience, letīs say she has all 20 :P

By the way, are Johnīs thrusterīs still damaged?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                            Yes, but he rerouted power to a different circuit set, causing it to work again. Why?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                              I was going to ask if you wanted some sort of booster tomorrow but it seems everything have started again just fine.

@Mima
                              Why does that higher power remind me of Nazo unleashed?
                              If you don't know what it is just search it up on youtube.
                              No idea who that is. Too lazy to look it up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Utsuh

Oh just wanted to repair them, lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X