Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well. Now I'm just waiting to see if there is a response from Neo.

Comment

Let´s say in the RP that Mara explained each of the legendaries because it would take me too long and too many words to explain each of their abilities

so here they are

Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Celebi/Deoxis/Lugia/Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza(EPIC)/Regirock/regiice/registeel/regigigas/Crescelia/Darkrai/Giratina/

And the possible help of the mighty Arceus, emphasis in "possible"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright guys, I am done and am about to go into top speed.

@ Kristia
        Don't forget Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem.

Comment

Hm.. controlling space and time is kind of risky and I know next to nothing about the last 2 you posted
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, so you haven't heard of of pokemon black and white. Well I myself am not a big fan of pokemon, but my brother is.

Comment

Oh I do know about those 2 and X Y ones, but I don´t like the new poke >_>

Be right back, dinner time

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea. Imagination system has gone embarrassingly low.

Hey, let's add a bull with an afro and a punk pokemon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  Let´s say in the RP that Mara explained each of the legendaries because it would take me too long and too many words to explain each of their abilities

so here they are

Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Celebi/Deoxis/Lugia/Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza(EPIC)/Regirock/regiice/registeel/regigigas/Crescelia/Darkrai/Giratina/

And the possible help of the mighty Arceus, emphasis in "possible"
                  I have my own ideas for Arceus.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ok, I gtg, will have a busy morning tomoroow, so enjoy your night ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

That was a long f*ckin dinner. You go out or somethin?

Anyways, not much happened. As a matter of fact, not much will happen unless wriggle comes back. What is he doing anyways? I bet he's busy as hell. He does work as a... You know, a... You know.

And good night apparently. Left as soon as he came.

Comment

@Kristia
                        Nighty night.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

So Katrix, what are your plans for the announcer's heart? (P.s. for those of you who wonder why I didn't give the announcer a name, I did. But I've yet to say it. I'm waiting for the right place and time.)

Comment

You probably don't expect an answer at this time, but here I am anyway.

As for the heart of the announcer. DiZ is going to use it to train someone. In the end he is destined to be destroyed.
                            I'm just waiting for the right time.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Destroyed... Who is... He?

Which one is gonna be destroyed?
                              Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-04-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Alright guys, I'm goin out. If you see wriggle, tell him... What the hell took so long?

Anyways, for anyone who was not here from early noon to late midnight and has an arc concerning me, I made a huge updateon everyone I could remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X