Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows, maybe we should use this pic.

this_looks_shopped2.jpg

@Wrigglerid3r

I'm editing my post now.

EDIT: As you might have noticed, my writing has gotten less detailed. It's to keep up with the thread's fast pace while typing. I promise that the action scenes will be descriptive though.

EDIT 2: By the way, maybe the Neo-Yakuza could be a branch from the bigger organization?

The plot thickens...
    Last edited by S121; 04-26-2013, 03:47 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I probably won't be able to post until around 3:00 PM for me, so keep that in mind. Oh and Mario, would a little side story with Marisa be a problem at all? I was thinking of just having her as a minor character, since Mima and her have quite a bit of past relationships.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
        I probably won't be able to post until around 3:00 PM for me, so keep that in mind. Oh and Mario, would a little side story with Marisa be a problem at all? I was thinking of just having her as a minor character, since Mima and her have quite a bit of past relationships.
        @Mima: I made minor character plots here and there to make a segway to keypoints of the plotline. I'm sure it'll be fine.

@PringlesUtsuho: Ok, took a look at it, I'll make sure to start up the story interesting by 10, but not make it too far in to let Mima get in the action. We need her side of the view to get to the next scenario :3 (Has stuff in mind.)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
          Sure...

To be honest, I can hardly follow along with you guys, and I'm the GM! I'm not used to having everyone post so much and so quickly. Forum RP was always so slow-paced when I experienced it.

Comment

I was kind of overblown by the massive posting spree as well :P

Nontheless, i have a few questions.
            1. Language, do we magically assume each charcter can understand another? as some are in japan and some in america. meeting could give problems (at least for mine depending on the answer of the next question)
            2. Location, where is the SCAE headquarters? or does it have several locations and i can use one for my convinience?
            3. Characters, Can i assume that all game characters ever created appeared in the real world? or just one of each type (example: RTS games: a single unit of each type).
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

So I realized that I wrote 6000 words last night... I think you guys are about the same.

We all need to get a life xD

Comment

Shut up, Remi. I can have a life when I'm dead.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Life? What life? 's that a new vide game?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah. It's made by the same people as Outside and IRL. I heard it's a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                      Yeah. It's made by the same people as Outside and IRL. I heard it's a bit better.
                      Yeah... I saw the gameplay of it. The graphic is top-notch, but the gameplay... I don't know.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

tumblr_m4vrq2rrcS1r73hteo1_1280.jpg

Anyway, we're able to introduce new characters, right?
                        It would be interesting if the Neo-Yakuza had deployed other characters, to neutralize serious threats.
                        Last edited by S121; 04-26-2013, 02:37 PM.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

^Yes. So much yes.

Also, status report:
                          - John, Yuuka, and Renamon is en route to Mima's Antique Store.
                          - Mima and Leon is at Antique Store.
                          - Snake, Recette, and EXCALIBUR (Maybe) is at Recette's Black Market Store.
                          - DAD is at unknown location.
                          - Big Daddy is at Los Angeles, meeting his visitors.
                          - Nitori is at a night-time festival in Rio.

Up and Coming Minor Characters for more storyline:
                          - Heimerdinger and Yumemi in Harvard Universtiy, Boston, USA. Lecturing about the criminal organizations as a discussion topic. This post will be lengthy, but all the questions about Neo-Yakuza and the likes will be covere d here.
                          - Big Daddy finds Murasa as Little Sister while underwater?
                          - In the cold frontiers of Finland, a man in iron helmet appears... with an affinity to mystical wyverns...
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

He is called... DRAGONBORN!
                            FUS-ROH-DAH!!!

*Epic Music playing*

Anyway, I'll find some characters as well...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              He is called... DRAGONBORN!
                              FUS-ROH-DAH!!!

*Epic Music playing*

Anyway, I'll find some characters as well...
                              The reason that I'm adding more characters under my roster is because I have the resource and the time available to be able to RP constantly, while I understand that many people, including Patchouli the GM, cannot. And I HATE slow RPs, I prefer more fast-paced ones. By adding more characters and giving their storyline, when some key players cannot RP during a certain time period, we can have some available side storylines until the main characters are available for updates.

And it's not necessarily Dovahkiin. It could be Olaf from League of Legends, or maybe Baldur from Too Human.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ahh. True.

Got some characters to chose from.

Pyramid head (Super, black version) (Silent hill)

Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)

Dracula (Castlevannia)

Agent 47 (Hitman franchise)

Alma Wade (F.E.A.R.)

Kratos (God of War)

Link (Legend of Zelda)

Jack of Blades (Fable)

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

Metal Gear Rex (Metal Gear) (The Organization stole it.)
                                Last edited by S121; 04-26-2013, 03:14 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X