Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

What's with the gopher?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Because I'm being dramatic?

The first quote was something I made up, but I'm pretty sure somebody has already said it before.

Here's one that I found online.

"A hero is someone who, in spite of weakness, doubt or not always knowing the answers, goes ahead and overcomes anyway."
        Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/ke...OiTwvuk6bzt.99 <---------------------This is hard-coded into the quote. This is what happens when you copy-paste a quote.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

It's more like an 'omg really?!' face to me. I know it's dramatic. But that's my reaction to you saying that the ID *May not* have been destroyed.

Comment

@Mima

Do you know where your Characters are?

(Mima, Marisa, Pontius, Salvador, Voltar, etc.)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Mima

Do you know where your Characters are?

(Mima, Marisa, Pontius, Salvador, Voltar, etc.)
              Mostly.

Mima, Marisa, Pontius, DAR, Kliener, Salvador, Sekibanki, and Mini Mima (which is what i'm calling the yukkuri now) are on the Borealis in the middle of the Pacific.

Vinnie and Voltar are in Hawaii...somewhere.

Koishi's probably at the Inventory.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Ok, so the Borealis crew is heading to Gensokyo, right?

Just wondering.
                sigpic

Comment

Let's all name our Yukkuri! So far, there's Mini Mima and Komakoma. Let's see if we can find some moar!

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    @Mima

Ok, so the Borealis crew is heading to Gensokyo, right?

Just wondering.
                    Actually, it's headed towards the beam of light in Egypt, the one that the Mental Institution is making.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                      Let's all name our Yukkuri! So far, there's Mini Mima and Komakoma. Let's see if we can find some moar!
                      @Wonder
                      "Oh god no..."

@Mima
                      Ok.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry Neo. I got impatient. I'll update on the next Nevada post.

Comment

@ Mima
                          Dafuq is a temporal paradox?

Comment

@Mima

I edited my post. John is in it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                              @ Mima
                              Dafuq is a temporal paradox?
                              Let's say someone goes back in time and does something to their past selves, possibly leading to a conclusion where they don't go back in time in the first place. How could it have changed if that person didn't go back in time?

That's only one type, of the many examples.

Comment

@Mima and Wonder
                                That's why you don't f*ck with time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X