X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never played Metroid.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Then I strongly suggest you to get one of the console/portable games

Or download ROMS
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm too lazy to do that.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima
          I gotta say, Metroid is one of the best franchises out there.

I'd give it a look.

EDIT:

There's always Youtube.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@MIMA

@S121
            Metroid games tend to do that. They just make you feel so immersed. Especially the prime series.

I also tend to get immersed within the atmosphere as well, but not like how you do S121.

For Example I end up getting the feeling of complete and utter despair when I'm in Maridia from Super Metroid, while if I'm in Norfair or any other hot area I tend to feel unsafe, well armed, but like anything will be able to kill me if I'm not careful.

I tend to take my Metroid games seriously.

Metroid definitely is one of the better video game series out there. They also tend to have a lot of replay value with all the item hunting there is in the games. As well as being just plain fun. They make you want to go back and play the games again even after you beat them 100%.

Beat it once? COLLECT ALL THE ITEMS!

100% and beat the game?

Play HARD MODE! (If the Metroid game you are playing has a hard mode.)

Done that? BEAT IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!

Done that as well? BEAT IT WITH COLLECTING AS LITTLE ITEMS AS POSSIBLE!
            Last edited by NeoFox; 07-18-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

By the way, check Harmony of a Hunter

These guys made one of the best albums I have ever heard of Metroid

Here are some examples
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M86Zi...53449E152ED5F0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qry-F...53449E152ED5F0

And here is the website of them: http://www.harmonyofahunter.net/

The discs are free for download and they are making a Super smash bros one ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Neo
                Only game I've played with stuff like that is Cave Story. Which gives me an idea...

Comment

well then, you can give it a try

Or my Ran plushie will go to your house, just look at those eyes.. they are full of evilness

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                    @Neo
                    Only game I've played with stuff like that is Cave Story. Which gives me an idea...
                    Don't tell me you're gonna introduce Quote or Curly Brace into this RP xD

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                    well then, you can give it a try

Or my Ran plushie will go to your house, just look at those eyes.. they are full of evilness
                    What you just said reminded me of the fake Tails Doll myth.

Comment

I already have my Koishi plush and my Mima plush ready in case that Ran tries something.

@Neo
                      Not Curly Brace. I never liked her. Quote, I was thinking of though.

Comment

ok then Mima, maybe I should call the ghostbusters for you ^^ (feeling hyper today lol)

Spoiler:

Comment

I already killed them Kristia.

Comment

And thats why there was no 3rd movie..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox
                              You should see how I get with Skyrim.

I'm always shivering when I play that game.

I tend to get a little too immersed.

@Kristia and Mima
                              That would actually be interesting to watch.

Ghostbusters vs Touhou ghosts.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

So, is anyone going to post sometihng in IC?

Comment

Working...
                                X