Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I had to spend five days reading the Halo Wiki in order to understand John and his universe.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

But... Wonder... Yukari's chill, it's ok.
      {NO IT'S NOT-}

[Insect Sign - Wriggle's STFU laser]
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Pissed off X is pissed off...

Comment

And John came running into the resort.

At least he didn't crash through the window.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Mima
            No more Hank?

Comment

We're rushing this now. I updated my post in response to PringlesUtsuho.

[EDIT]
              Wonder, when you're done with Yuyuko battling Lumine, get her back to Gensokyo stat. That goes for Komachi and Shiki, too.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-14-2013, 07:31 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Here's a new, revised set of John's Genesong Enhancements.

I toned down the reaction time and further explained his durability.

If you have any problems with it, then please say something.

Genesong Enhancements

01. Increased Strength........................(Can lift up to 100 Metric Tonnes with armor on (110 US Tons). Without armor, he can lift up to 20 Metric Tonnes (22 US Tons).)

02. Increased Speed...........................(Can now run at a maximum of 100 mph, due to his faster reaction time and tougher body. Any faster and he runs the risk of injuring himself.)

03. Increased Reaction Time...................(Can react 80 times faster than the average human. Without armor, it's 16 times faster than the average human.)

04. Increased Intelligence....................(Better ability to understand complex concepts, better ability to understand machinery operations, mathmatical concepts, scientific concepts, faster learning proccess, faster linguistic capabilities.)

05. Immunity/High Resistance to Disease.......(Self explanitory.)

06. Immunity/High Resistance to Poison........(Self explanitory.)

07. Dramatically Decreased Aging..............(Self explanitory. Can survive being in Realm of Darkness for longer amounts of time.)

08. Increased Durability......................(Indestructible bones and increased cellular integrity. Skin is resistant to blades and small caliber ammunition (22., 38., etc.). 40. and above can still pierce his skin. Blades can still pierce his skin, but has to have a larger amount of force behind blade. Humans with above-average strength can pierce his skin.)

09. Darkness Abilities........................(Regains use of Darkness Abilities. John was only borrowing Ansem's power.)

10. Proficency With Light.....................(Less strain when using Light Abilities. Allowed use of defensive Light. More potent light abilities (increased range, increased power, etc.).)

11. Proficency With Darkness..................(More Potent Darkness abilities (more solid darkness, harder darkness, increased range, increased power, etc.).)

12. Better Eyesight...........................(Increased range, slightly better "night vision".)

13. Better Hearing............................(Can hear better than the average human. Able to hear almost unnoticable sounds.)

14. Better Manual Dexterity...................(Faster reloading, better "knife-work", etc.)

15. Faster Healing............................(Heals much faster than a human. Can heal from injuries within a few minutes.)

16. Better "Spartan Time".....................(Can react 100 times faster than the average human. Without armor, it's 20 times faster than the average human.)
                sigpic

Comment

Hokay, I'll take this into account when you get your Upgrade Module.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Can anyone think of an upgrade for HM?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                      @ Mima
                      No more Hank?
                      I didn't see your post.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It's this one http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post23006

Comment

I thought HM was already upgraded.

Isaac's upgrades will probably be a fully upgraded RIG (12 health icons instead of 6), more powerful weapons (upgraded), better suit (tougher, able to withstand larger amounts of damage before being punctured. Maybe integrate a stealth cloak or shields. More versitile, able to more advanced operations like acting as a better computer, hacking and overloading systems, small EMPs, etc.), overclocked Kenesis and Stasis Module (wider range, stronger Kenesis, Stasis lasts longer and recharges faster.).

He's going to basically be a hacker/tech guy, kind of like Mass Effect. His technology is improved, but he can still die very easily, since he's only human.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know, but... ya know what? HM is already an overpowered hacker with the *almost* same strength as John. Oh, and about Nevada, that is a big game changer for me now that the ID was blown up.

Comment

Who said it was blown up?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Meh, not unless Otori gets power armor or get's good weapons.

Even normal people can become heroes, it just depends on whether or not they are willing to rise to the occasion.

EDIT: It didn't blow up? Oh, ok. Either or will work.

As for Jason's upgrades, it will probably be that he overclocks his Mantis and gets some armor and a gun or two.

His main "thing" is his mech.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X