Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I had to wake up early. My cousins are coming over. Had to clean.

@ Kristia
    Oh. In that case, well... unleash hell!!!

Comment

@Katrix

Because that would be constant damage to characters who can't fly while the floor is on fire.

Though a lot of characters are resistant to heat. Like Dante and Vergil.

@Kristia

I only sleep when I get really tired or don't feel well. Which is like... not very often. I can literally go for a good day or two without sleeping.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Kristia
        I'm more of a night person anyways.

I can usually get 5 hours of sleep and be completely fine.

@Katrix

It's my understanding that the fire is only in the shape of a ring, correct?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Dante's shop outside:

Inside:
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I've seen some of it. I used to play DMC3 till the damn PS2 AV cords broke. By the way, when I said moar, I meant that this is only half of it.

Thunder God Falling: Zeus' Hammer

Thunder God Rising: Son of the God of Gods

Fire God Falling: Vulcan's Shield

Fire God Falling: Vulcan's Wrath

Titan Falling: Kronos of the Gods

Titan Rising: Kronos' Banishment; Ressurrection

Titan's Stand: Kronos' Banishment; War

Comment

I'll be back in about 15 - 30 minutes.

Gotta do dishes.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

You know Zero has a move that sort of sounds like it would be a spell card.

Ittou Ryoudan: Genmu Zero

Or

Cutting in two with a single stroke: Phantasm Zero.

Comment

Must be a lotta f*cking dishes...

Comment

NPC Character of Choice: Mary A.K.A. Lady

Game of Origin: Devil May Cry

Power: None, though she is highly skilled with firearms and hand to hand combat. She is a demon hunter after all.

Weapons: Kalina Ann: A rocket launcher with a blade on the tip. The blade can be fired and be used as a grappling hook due to it being connected to a rope.

Weaknesses: She is human, she has human weaknesses. Though she is tough.

Appearance: (Her and Kalina Ann) She is about 5ft 8. She has heterochromia. Meaning her left eye is red, and her right eye is light blue

Personality: Lady is very fierce, rough, and tough enough to keep up with Dante. Although, when she kills her father, Lady breaks down and cries, showing a more sentimental side. She also appears to have a bit of a crush on Dante, as she appears to show a softer side when around him and she gets a little jealous when she learns that Dante is good friends with Trish. She originally hates all demons, even half-demons, however over time she learns that humans and demons are equals in their capacity for both righteousness and destruction.

Morality: Good

Biography: efore meeting Dante, Mary's father, Arkham, killed her mother for reasons unknown to her. Because of this, she disassociated herself from the name her father gave her. She quickly developed a hatred towards not only her father for his horrendous act, but also against all demons, which she blamed for corrupting him. In a quest for revenge, she begins to climb the Temen-ni-gru in pursuit of Arkham.
                    She first meets Dante just after his battle with Cerberus. She fires a missile from Kalina Ann at Dante, who dodges the missile and rides it around the chamber like a flying skateboard. Dante releases it, and the missile blows a hole in the other side of the chamber. She then drives her motorcycle through the hole, continuing up the tower.

She fights her way up through the tower, taking a different path than Dante. As she approaches the top, she is confronted by Arkham, who calmly asks her why she points a gun at her own kin. She then claims the only family she had was her mother attempts to shoot him, but Arkham dodges her bullets and flips her off the side of the tower. She fires at him with her handguns as she falls, and one bullet grazes his cheek.

Below, Dante, in devilishly proper timing, catches her by the ankle. She then shoots Dante in the forehead, and he drops her. By jamming the blade of the Kalina Ann into the wall of the tower, she manages to stop her fall only a short distance away. Dante peers over the ledge to express his outrage at being shot, so she shoots at him again. This time Dante catches the bullet in his teeth, but leaves her be.

Still without a name, she presses on. She does not see Dante again until Leviathan nearly falls on her. Not sure what to make of it, she draws her gun as the eye begins to move. In a fountain of blood, Dante bursts forth from the eye. He starts to walk away, following a sign left by Jester, but she stops him. The two exchange a few words, but are attacked by demons. She and Dante stand back-to-back and fight off the demons. During the battle, Dante asks what her name is, to which Lady responds that she doesn't have one, and that he can call her whatever he likes. Dante, in a rather dismissive way, replies "Whatever, Lady" before leaping away and leaving the rest of the demons for her to deal with.

When Dante finds the seemingly dead body of Arkham, Lady arrives at the scene. Seeing the body of her despised father, she asks Dante if he is responsible. When Dante replies with an unsatisfactory, "So what if I did?" Lady flies into a rage and shoots at Dante, though he dodges or counters every shot. While venting her anger on Dante, she explains Arkham's sins and that he is her father. She laments about Arkham's death being her responsibility since they are family, but ultimately sends Dante on his way. Some time after Dante's departure, Arkham awakes, though he is still on the verge of death. He tells Lady that it was a demon who tricked him into killing his wife, and pins the blame on Vergil. After saying this, he takes his last breath. Lady then cries over him and promises to avenge his death by stopping Vergil.

Lady then catches up to Dante as he is fighting Vergil, and joins the clash. Soon after, Jester stops the battle. Jester reveals that he is in fact the alter ego of Arkham. Arkham also reveals that he lured Dante, Vergil, and Lady into that chamber, stating that all of them are the key in his plan to unlock the path to Demon World. In Lady's case, she is the descendant of a human priestess who Sparda sacrificed to seal the Temen-ni-gru. Jester mocks the brothers, saying they are weak. After slamming Lady's face into the floor, he stabs her thigh with the Kalina Ann in order to draw her blood and break the seal. Lady, Vergil, and Dante together try to put an end to Arkham, but, since they are weakened from having fought each other, he easily dispatches them and knocks them off of the rising platform on which they were standing. Lady very nearly falls again as the floor beneath her and the sons of Sparda collapses, but Dante catches her. She insists that it is her job to stop Arkham since he is her father, and uses the grappling hook on the Kalina Ann to ascend to the top of the tower. Dante, however, doesn't think she is a match for Arkham, and follows her by a different route.

Dante finally catches up with her at the Divine Library. When Dante goes to the top of the tower to teleport to the Demon World, Lady stops him and aims her gun at Dante, saying that it is her responsibility to stop Arkham and Dante should not interfere. Dante insists that it is his responsibility, too, and demands that Lady get out of the way. Lady refuses and they begin a fight. After her defeat, Dante remarks that this whole mess started with his father, and he should sort it out. Lady acquiesces, and entrusts Dante with Kalina Ann in exchange for his name. Some time later, Lady is shown catching a glimpse of Vergil going to the top of the tower.

After Arkham's acquisition of Sparda's power and subsequent defeat at the hands of Dante and Vergil, Arkham falls back to the human world. As Arkham, weakened and bloodied, tries to recover, Lady finds him. With Lady training her gun at him, Arkham pleads his innocence and begs her for his life. Lady shoots him regardless, several times. Lady then cries beside his body.

Lady reappears at the end of the game beside Dante, and converses about the aftermath. This is where she coins the famous phrase 'Devil May Cry' after seeing Dante shedding tears for his brother. Afterwards, the demons still left in the human world appear and attack both of them. Lady fights beside Dante. Then, the scene shifts to Lady's commentary about the future, the demons left in the human world, and about Dante's newly opened shop. Through her interactions with Dante, Lady realizes that demons are capable of both good and evil, just as humans are.

Traumas: Her mother dying when she was younger. Bring it up and she will get angry.

Notes: It is hinted that she might have feelings for Dante which I will play upon in this RP.

Comment

The whole idea is that the enemies receive constant damage, for DiZ (diguised as Axel or Lea) to move in and finish them off.
                      Also it's not just a circle.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix
                        So... it can even be... a SQUARE?!?!? _|0o0|_

@ Mega
                        Looks like we may have competition...

Comment

hm.. guess I have time to buy some groceries

Be right back in 10-30 minutes
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm done with the dishes.
                            sigpic

Comment

ok, back from store
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Btw, does anyone watch Hetalia?

Comment

Working...
                                X