Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I thought of a funny idea. Bring in Meat Boy from Super Meat Boy. Every time you try to kill him, he just comes back.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I can imagine in the middle of a fight against Wesker, The Dovahkin does that and sends Wesker flying.

The look on Chris's face would be priceless.

Comment

or link with his so deep and incredibly classy speaking

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The question is, what archetype do I use?

I could go Combat, Magic, or Stealth.

In all honesty, I always made a character that could do all three with great proficiency.

@Kristia

Technically, OOT Link would be stronger than John.

He can THROW 100 tons of granite!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I'll be off for a while. Cya later.

Comment

@NeoFox
              Later.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

{I'm lost for words.}
                Greetings from Grand Canyon, with more epicness than that one time I beat Mokou.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                  I think it's said that the Grand canyon is a mile deep.

Welcome to the Grand Canyon, America's biggest crack in the ground!
                  sigpic

Comment

And I'm back and have no more things to tend to!

Comment

@Wonder
                      Welcome back!

I need to ask you a question.

If I were to join the London Arc with a new Character, who should I use: Spartan-B312 (Noble Six) or The Dovahkiin?

I know more about Halo's universe and already know everything I need to know about him, but The Dovahkiin could bring something different.

The only problem is that I would have to do A LOT of research on Skyrim.

What do you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................yes.

Comment

Yea, I don't know anything about either, but I guess the one that would make sense the most would be the other spartan. It would make sense since that doctor is there.

Comment

I suppose I'll go with Spartan-B312 then.
                            sigpic

Comment

By the way, you noticed what I noticed? That the devourer arc may be a lot like Touhou, and not just because 'Touhou 13: the Devourer' sounds like a good name.

Comment

so you are going to send noble six to the RP utsuh?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X