Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocelot: Ow, that hurt! Damn, can't take a bullet?

Either way, all of SUSTIC's characters have been settled, so he is now safely out. It seems I can both resurrect and guide those to a safe death. I AM THE YAMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

@Wonder

John's suit can, doesn't mean John can.

Anyway, SUSTIC's characters are out of the RP, right?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Purty much. So I've been promoted from necromancer...

TO A FULL ON YAMA!!!!! FEAR MY POWER AND RESPECT IT!!!!!

Comment

well then, looks like things got calm, Ill go to sleep, cya
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

nevermind, my brain is uber charged XD

Also, Im really possibly to add one of my favorite characters here
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, nevermind then.

Which character do you have in mind?
                sigpic

Comment

a hint, her last game´s ending had possibly the biggest controversy in videogame history

Writing the bio at the moment

Spoiler:

Comment

Wait a minute, I want to add someone as well, and the way you're putting it, you sound like you're going to take him or her.

Actually, I wanna start a new arc. I wanna prep things for after the Devourer arc and before the Perfect Being. I'm typing his bio right............................................. .................................................. .............................. now.

Comment

@Kristia

The only person I can think of would be Samus, but she's already here.

I guess we'll see in a minute.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys, but I had to do this.

Name: Alfred Drevis

Game of Origin: Mad Father

Power: None, other than the undying desire to turn others into dolls.

Weapons: Chainsaw and his dolls.

Weakness: I guess his own madness and the relenting spirits of his dead victims. But we needn't worry there... unfortunately.

Appearance:

Alfred's hair is kept rather short, and is somewhat messy. He is always seen wearing a lab coat and glasses.

Personality: Alfred Drevis is a psychopathic mad scientist who is obsessed with preserving beauty by making dolls out of human experiments.

Biography: As a child he loved his mother very much. He also had a habit of killing small animals, and hiding them away, though his mother wasn't very happy about these actions. At some point in his childhood, he ends up murdering her; thus starting his long life of serial killing. Then, at some point in his life he meets Monika Drevis, and decides not to kill her for unknown reasons, and after several letters from her declaring her love, he moves in with her. Once he moves in with her, Alfred sets up shop, and uses her expansive mansion for his experimentation. Eventually, Monika ends up giving birth to his child, Aya. Finding this child to be the most beautiful thing in the world, he aims to make her into a doll to save her innocence.

Traumas: Lol. He is the trauma. In other words, no.

Notes: He is the third and final character commander of a base, known as Base 4 located in Antarctica (the others decided that he needed a base to 'cool him off'). He owns an army of dolls and, well... a chainsaw.

May mercy have god on your souls...

Comment

I don't think John or Six have anything to fear from a chainsaw.

It all depends whether or not they go to Antarctica.
                          sigpic

Comment

The chainsaw is the least of their problems when it comes to Alfred... I guess he can give off a disturbing aura. Detect that, Duo.

Otori: ... Hey, guys... I dunno bout you guys... But being around this guy... I kinda... Feel really awkward...

Comment

Now, Isaac does have something to worry about.

His Advanced Suit is tough, but it would only protect him for a couple seconds before the chain goes through.

Luckily for Isaac, he has tools that will keep him safe.

Jason would be safe,... just as long as he stays in his mech.

Jason is just a human after all. I'm pretty sure he won't stand a chance against a chainsaw.

I'm not sure John or Six would be bothered by Alfred, but he might disturb Isaac and Jason.

I just got an idea.

Alice vs Alfred!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                                a hint, her last game´s ending had possibly the biggest controversy in videogame history

Writing the bio at the moment
                                Shepard?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X