Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye. But so do I sometimes.

Comment

Ohey Kristia. The avalanche... It might do something bad for the guys down in the crater :3
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

thats why im sending someone to help
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I am laughing at your edit, Utsu.

HM died, oh noes, now Yuuka I need a response!

Comment

Well, it's not easy trying to come up with a post that's not half-@$$ed and keep up with the RP at the same time.

Besides, John is in a sort of mission mentality right now. He's upset, but he knows that he can't falter or hesitate.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol I know. Besides, he'll have much more time to focus on him soon...

Comment

@Wonder

Cue PSYCHO-PASS.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I would, but A. No important battles and B. I don't even think there are any more nuleoids around anymore. Are there?

Comment

well then, I can now say that the group is deaf or ignored Samus gunship landing close to them
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm tempted to write something but I can't... For obvious reasons...

Comment

Yea I plan on Elec Man being destroyed. It won't be that emotionally moving, as he could get repaired... unless his Integrated Chip is destroyed then the data for Elec Man's personality and everything else that makes Elec Man well... Elec Man will be gone.

However Elec Man's weapon chip will be in one piece which can then be used by anyone with the right data to actually scan it and use it.

Comment

Actually, I didn't even get to see your comments. There were too many posts going on at once.
                          sigpic

Comment

Samus got le steamrolled. ^^

Also, Magistrate Yolanda is another member that will be important in whatever I'm doing next :3
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for double posting.

DUN DUN DUN, PLOT TWIST!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Boom, shocker! Up, I feel goosebumps...

(Cookie to the one who guessed the source of this quote. Come to think of it, I haven't been giving out cookies lately...)

Comment

Working...
                                X