Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Ahh, I see.

How exactly would John and Nera escape the crossfire though? They would still get mowed down by the plasma-spear fire.

Hiatus it is then, at least for John, Nera, and Renamon.

@Kristia

Nighty night.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yea it's a little less than half that temperature when at Max Power.

However they can strain the Enigma and let it fire one continuous large blast for 10 minutes which will cause the Enigma to Over Load INTENSELY causing the cannon's Liquid Nitrogen tanks (which are the only things actually capable of cooling such a cannon down) to completely disintegrate, causing the heat of the cannon to increase rapidly.

Anyways the Lunarians would have to contact the Maverick Hunter HQ which is stationed in Antarctica.

Comment

Let's. Uh. Do that tomorrow.

(Hibernates)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Too bad we don't have the Final Egg Blaster from Sonic Battle though I think that would probably accidentally destroy the earth if THAT was fired at the Consumer...

Comment

@NeoFox

It's either that, or they find a Halo Array, modify it to fire lasers, then fire it at the consumer.

It's supposed to kill all life within a galaxy, so imagine the power behind a laser powered by a Halo Array.

It doesn't matter how big the target is, it would destroy the consumer if it so much as clipped the side of it.
              Last edited by S121; 08-15-2013, 02:16 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @NeoFox

It's either that, or they find a Halo Array, modify it to fire lasers, then fire it at the consumer.

It's supposed to kill all life within a galaxy, so imagine the power behind a laser powered by a Halo Array.

It doesn't matter how big the target is, it would destroy the consumer if it so much as clipped the side of it.
                I think something like that wouldn't destroy the Consumer, but simply destroy all life within it, bar the Devourer himself.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

There goes his army, along with his generals.

It would be REALLY lonely being the only one inside of a ship many times the size of Earth.

I was thinking of how to dispose of the Consumer and thought about letting it drift towards the Sun. The ship would burst into vapor.

It's either that, or cause the interdimensional drive on board the Consumer to malfunction, ripping the ship apart and sending the pieces across every dimension, maybe even ripping it apart on the molecular level and distributing the matter across the many universes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry for making you wait people.. School. ._.

At schoo right now
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And so it begins............................................ .......................

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!
                        sigpic

Comment

So, do you need a rundown of the appearance or do you got it?

Comment

@Wonder

I'd like the rundown.
                            sigpic

Comment

Alrighty then.

Long black hair that runs down to his knees (epicly)

A smile of an angel.

A gaze of a snake.

Red eyes.

Black robes.

Got all that?

Comment

@Wonder

Yep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X