Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shows somebody as "logged out" when someone's internet goes out.

It could be that NeoFox was having internet troubles.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Don't we all...

Comment

Nah I just logged out is all.

Comment

Oh... well that makes sense. Either way, I just have to wait on Wriggle to post to make ourselves a little 'family reunion.'

Comment

Okay so how can we get the China arc going again?
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Well, Komachi dun asked if it were normal in China to see broken down doors, indicating that Komachi saw the door that Dante knocked down.

Comment

Also Jake could reply to Dante.

Comment

Now then, Wiggul wanted that gang to join the Devourer arc... but hao?

Comment

I don't know. Maybe Yukari can gap them there, and inadvertently gap Jake and Lady along as well. After all I'm sure Mega wants Dante to fight someone important. That or Komachi could remember that something big was going down in Gensokyo and she somehow gets Dante there.

Comment

@Wonder

Komachi can manipulate distance, so she could make 1,000 miles into 1,000 centimeters.

She could simply walk to Gensokyo within a couple of minutes.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know I was wondering something... the Female Spartans (nor anyone else in Sector 3) had questioned why Jack Krauser was attacking them. After all before this entire battle in London Jack was working as an undercover agent, posing as an employee. I'm pretty sure he gained some trust between some of the other Spartan's or something at least.

Comment

Well it's not like all the Spartan's know him. I guess one or two would, but many of the Spartans are dead.
                          sigpic

Comment

True, but maybe the female Spartan knew him? In fact maybe they were stationed together at one point or another?

Comment

Wow... my computer just reset itself without command... weird... Anyways, FUNNI AtWaG COMIX!

Spartan 1: I dunno... somethings fishy bout that one...

Spartan 2: What makes you say that?

Spartan 1: He doesn't... have a suit...

Spartan 2: Oh, come on. He's just got the ugliest one on.

Comment

I don't think ALL the guards and employees would need to wear the suits. I mean come on it has to be open to others as well right? I mean Raven is part of Prometheus Labs.

Comment

Working...
                                X