Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can imagine trying to interview Malthael. It probably wouldn't end well.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Would he just attack people as soon as it starts?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Wonder

Thanks, I would also like to go into some more depths about 2 of Sigma's main henchmen Prometheus and Pandora. Mostly on Prometheus though. I feel like I will be using him a lot more than the others.

I mostly want to go into depth on Prometheus's strength, in this RP due to the added power Sigma had given his main commanders (Vile, Prometheus, Pandora, Elpizo, Copy X, Dynamo, and Nightmare Zero) Prometheus would be one of the most powerful, if not most powerful of Sigma's men. He would easily be able to take on X, and even win without trying (that is if X is in his standard frame. I intend for X to either have the Ultimate Armor, or another more powerful armor by that point.) Not only does Prometheus have the raw power to be a threat, he also has the skill, and killing intent to be a serious threat as well. He will literally show no mercy against an opponent. Pandora on the other hand also got a boost in power as well, but nowhere near as intense as Prometheus's. Instead she has a wider range of attacks now.

Vile has a few more weaponry, and more up-to-date systems as well.

Copy X had gotten a newer, more stable body.

Dynamo didn't get any upgrades at all since he is only hired by Sigma. The others are mostly controlled by Sigma.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh, so Prometheus is a high value target, a VIP if you will.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            Would he just attack people as soon as it starts?
            Two reasons.

1: He's known as the Silent Angel. He rarely ever speaks.

2.His voice can fill people's heads with disturbing thoughts, as for one guy, as he spoke, his mind was filled with thoughts of permanent, empty death.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@S121

Most likely yes, especially since Prometheus almost ALWAYS fights with his sister Pandora. With Prometheus's strength and skill, along with manipulation of flames and shadows, and Pandora's wide arsenal of spell-like attacks, and control over ice and lightning they will definitely be very dangerous targets. I plan on having them sort of like the final 2 one would fight before the Big Bad himself. Except they will make a few appearances here and there.

Vile and the base he is stationed at could also be considered as a High Value Target due to the fact that he himself is dangerous thanks to his large arsenal of powerful weapons, and his near indestructible Ride-Armor that he pilots. Not to mention that he is in charge of keeping an eye over the production of high-tech weaponry.

Comment

*John sees all the weaponry Vile is guarding*

"Oh boy, a new toy."
                sigpic

Comment

*Vile walks into the room*
                  Vile: "WAIT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU SON OF A B****! THOSE WEAPONS AREN'T READY YET!" *Watches as John grabs a weapon and activates it, causing the entire weapons factory, and Vile to go up in smoke. Only thing left is a large crater around John, and Vile's legs which are just there laying on the ground. Vile's legs are the only thing left of Vile...*

Comment

Off in the distance, The Auditor simply watched, drinking a vanilla milkshake.

Comment

*Vile "respawns" right next to The Auditor.*

Vile: "Don't... say... a word about this to Sigma!"

Comment

"Oops... Mission accomplished..."
                        sigpic

Comment

The Auditor turned to Vile. "Already done."

Comment

I'm going to go to sleep for a little bit.

I've only gotten 30 minutes of sleep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night to you, then.

Comment

Nevermind.

I can't sleep because of that energy drink.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X