Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was something I saw about it in the games once. I would think the way freezing lightning would work is pretty much the ultimate flash-freeze. I honestly have no clue how it would work, but I do remember at one point frozen lightning being mentioned.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

hm.. a sudden and extreme temperature drop may do the job, a creature or device would be needed tho
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In Ic, the helicopter will have problems and will crash.
        Basically, it's caused by the severe cold front. When a normal cold front moves into an area, it usually causes strong winds, so imagine what Mima's would do.

ps crash near Osaka.
        Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 03:43 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, a storm is too gradual.
          Osaka will stay toasty warm for the grand assault, no worries.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, and me, komachi, and otori will be following you guys down since we... Kinda followed you guys in another helicopter to reason with you. But thats the action that I was willing to take. I jus didnt expect a crash. Hope. Ya dont mind company from the other side

Comment

Hmm in that case, fighter will be replaced with Asuka from Tekken.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-15-2013, 04:13 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                Yea, and me, komachi, and otori will be following you guys down since we... Kinda followed you guys in another helicopter to reason with you. But thats the action that I was willing to take. I jus didnt expect a crash. Hope. Ya dont mind company from the other side
                Ya wanna be frost buddies with us?
                Don't worry, there's plenty of room around the burning wreckege.
                Last edited by S121; 05-15-2013, 04:13 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  hm.. a sudden and extreme temperature drop may do the job, a creature or device would be needed tho
                  And that's where a Category G comes in. I might think the Windega would be appropriate. It's flapping wings create huge winds, and it probably has enough Thermal Energy to account for the cold.
                  180px-Windega.jpg
                  Last edited by Koishi; 05-15-2013, 04:08 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Ignore, double post.

Comment

{Yu! Take it eas-}
                      (Punches Yukari)
                      Get them posts up, I'm bored xD
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"These things, they take time" -Gabe Newell-2013
                        Last edited by Koishi; 05-15-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Well then, Renamon just scolded a magician and a youkai
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

First things first:
                            Welcome back Katrix!
                            To business!
                            Katrix: you've got homework.
                            PringlesUtsuho: I know you are on your crappy PSP, but I need John, X, and Aqua at the rendezvous point. (Abandoned warehouse) Once they're there, you don't have to type too much.
                            NeoFox: Frost Wyrm is breathing cold fire and firing icicles at Zero. Shouldn't be a problem, right? RIIIGHT?
                            Mima: Do you want Marisa to meet Mima first, or is Marisa going to help Yuuka in attacking Neo-Yakuza?
                            Kristia: No comment. Carry on soldier!
                            SUSTIC: Still waiting on you for France storyline, buddy.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Should I delete my last IC post?
                              sigpic

Comment

Araa I don't see anything wrong. John just jumped out of the helicopter, and as the helicopter was about to hit the ground, Aqua uses her spell to suspend it up in the air (Right?)

You just have to deal with Shikieiki.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X