X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

All I gotta say about your school is that the future has arrived.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

And skewl is finally over!

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ Katrix
          Mother of plot twists...

Comment

@Wonder

I told you guys about it some time ago. of course not completely direct.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Ah. Oh well. Either way, this is an interesting find...

In any case, I forgot to mention. In my arc, the perfect being, there will be a lot of sad moments and plot twists. Ones that would suck your soul's soul. Even the ending I have planned is twisted. So, yea... not for the feint of heart.

Comment

@Katrix

Uhh, don't you think that it's kind of breaking the fourth wall, as well as creating an authorr-tier god character?

This really was supposed to be the real world, as in the one we are currently living in.

Those are the guidelines. We may walk a fine line in this RP when it comes to god characters, but you kind of crossed it.

In a way, it's kind of meta-gaming. Another already knows everything about everyone, and knows what will happen next before anyone even realizes it.
                Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 03:12 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I think she's implying that they created the system that joined everyone to the real world. I think that threw game they made is like s kind of all around super smash brothers brawl thing.

Comment

Actually, what Katrix is implying is that the real world is the game.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      Actually, what Katrix is implying is that the real world is the game.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-27-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        @Katrix

Uhh, don't you think that it's kind of breaking the fourth wall, as well as creating an authorr-tier god character?

This really was supposed to be the real world, as in the one we are currently living in.

Those are the guidelines. We may walk a fine line in this RP when it comes to god characters, but you kind of crossed it.

In a way, it's kind of meta-gaming. Another already knows everything about everyone, and knows what will happen next before anyone even realizes it.
                        Yeah, I agree. Too much 4th wall breaking going on here.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ S121
                          Oh... my... god...

@ Katrix
                          I'm sorry, but... I have no choice... *points at Katrix*

META HAX!!!!!

But you can save yourtself. Off to practice. See y'all.

Comment

I would like to explain a little. Although Another crated the world he hates to actually interact with it. He may be a god, but he is a god that is not allowed to touch his creation. (kind of, While he can interact with this Season's world the new one will be created completely separate. The only thing Another really wants is to spectate.) This is that one time where he showcases his powers. When he leaves he will simply return everything to how it was. The only thing Another really want to do here is tease about the upcoming game (Season 2). When that time comes he will no longer be able to do anything about what happens in that world.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

That makes things a little better, but the whole point and plot of the RP was that the Characters were transported to the real world and somehow try to adapt to it.

If it's all just a game, then it kind of overrides the original guidelines of the story. It takes the parameters and bends them out of shape.

Saying that it's all just another game trivializes everyone's actions. It implies that they don't really have a choice, and that they're simply following the programming of a man in a higher universe. It takes away from the impact of the characters' choices and the consequences of those choices. In the end, nobody really died and nobody actually existed. It becomes a matter of, "Oh, it's just part of the game."

It's an interesting concept, but it defeats the original concept of the RP; "What would happen if the characters lived in the real world?"

I'm not trying to get on your case and bother or upset you, but it really does mess with the RP on so many levels.

If the others are fine with it, then I'll let it go and continue, but to me, it really cheapens the experience.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                                I would like to explain a little. Although Another crated the world he hates to actually interact with it. He may be a god, but he is a god that is not allowed to touch his creation. (kind of, While he can interact with this Season's world the new one will be created completely separate. The only thing Another really wants is to spectate.) This is that one time where he showcases his powers. When he leaves he will simply return everything to how it was. The only thing Another really want to do here is tease about the upcoming game (Season 2). When that time comes he will no longer be able to do anything about what happens in that world.

we have introduced a Zanza to the story.
                                Quick, get your giant freakin energy blades.

...and my joke might actually be a legit answer....
                                Enter Shulk from nowhere
                                >Shulk stabs Another with Monado
                                Shulk: You...think you are the one who decides our fate? No. Our destiny is our own!
                                >Monado begins to glow green
                                Shulk: The future, no, OUR future doesn't belong to you! MONADO...PURGE! *and thus Another would vanish and be sealed from the world temproarily*
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-27-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X