• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

I think Kristia is done too.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sup guys.

@ Kristia
      Alright, time to begin the battle with an 'angel.'

Speaking of angels, Evangelion 2.22 = BEST MOVIE EVER XD!!!!!! Know what? I might just base Zommari's attacks on the angels from Evangelion.

@ Neo
      I got a little more familiar with resident evil after watching Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

Comment

WTF AM I STILL DOING UP!?!?!?!? IT'S 6:03!!!

Nighty night everyone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

what angel are you talking about and who are you battling him/her with wonder?

200 dollars? isn´t that a bit excesive? ^^;
          Last edited by Kristia; 09-03-2013, 08:24 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
            General Zommari. He's in the core where samus is. Right now he's in his standard attire which is a black robe.

Comment

ah ok, but samus is on the comunications room, just to let you know
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah. Still, one would assume that he heard the ruckus she made.

Comment

ohh, right, anyways the story kept going, and im actually waiting to see his powers

Spoiler:

Comment

Right now he's just going to use his basic arsenal of abilities.

Btw, had no one seen Evangelion?

Comment

nope, thats my answer

Spoiler:

Comment

You simply must! But I watched the movies. There's a separate series about it.

Comment

Sorry gotta go my people need me

Comment

I saw the original series though, had a dumb ending if you ask me, the whole place was in wrecks, people barely survived, traumas all around, even the psychological trauma episode was good, but then it all ends with everyone clapping at the boy saying "congratulations!"

Me: The heck?

EDIT: Well then, time to start class

Spoiler:

Comment

Still awake... can't sleep... It's 7:18 AM.

Anybody still here?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                Sup guys.

@ Kristia
                                Alright, time to begin the battle with an 'angel.'

Speaking of angels, Evangelion 2.22 = BEST MOVIE EVER XD!!!!!! Know what? I might just base Zommari's attacks on the angels from Evangelion.

@ Neo
                                I got a little more familiar with resident evil after watching Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
                                I wouldn't use the films as a good source of information for the games. Yes they do have more in common with the games than other video game films, but the films have a lot of stuff different from the games as well. They ado not even take place within the timeline of the games.

If you want good information for the games from a movie then watch the CGI films Resident Evil: Degeneration, and Resident Evil: Damnation. They have the same exact characters and how they were in the games (Leon, and Claire in Degeneration, and Leon and Ada in Damnation.) Not only that but Degeneration, and Damnation do in fact take place with in the canon of the games while the live action films do not.

Resident Evil: Degeneration takes place 1 year after Resident Evil 4 and I believe before Resident Evil 5. While Damnation takes place right before Resident Evil 6.

EDIT: I saw Evangelion 2.0: You Can (not) Advance. The part where the mech Shinji was piloting went out of control and crushed the unit that Asuka was in scared me a bit at first. So much blood... so much blood... lol jk, but seriously that was a pretty gruesome scene.
                                Last edited by NeoFox; 09-03-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X