X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA!

Well what do you think of my idea on how to get Chung into the story?

Comment

I suppose it could work.

Just try not to rush him too quickly into the story.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay I will try not to rush him. Also:
        Raven's age progression in the game:24 (Base) > 26 (1st Job) > 27 (2nd Job)

Elsword's age progression: 13 (Base) > 15 (1st Job) > 16 (2nd Job)

Chung's age progression: 13 (Base) > 15 (1st Job) > 16 (2nd Job)

Aisha's age progression: 15 (Base) > 17 (1st Job) > 18 (2nd Job)

Rena's age progression: Unknown (Base) > Unknown (1st Job) > Unknown (2nd Job) Though she is probably around Raven's or Aisha's age.

Eve's age progression: Unknown (Base) > Unknown (1st Job) > Unknown (2nd Job) Though it is quite obvious that in her story she is Thousands of years old. She was once called "The Little Queen of Nasods."

Comment

I actually see a pattern there.

It takes 2 years to get the first job, then 1 year to get the second one.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea.

For each character there are several different job paths to take.

For Example:

Base Raven: Then Sword Taker, Over Taker, or Weapon Taker depending on which quest chain you decided to go after. Then there is Blade Master (advancement of Sword Taker), Reckless Fist (advancement of Over Taker), and Veteran Commander (advancement of Weapon Taker.)

Comment

Ahh.

So in other words, they follow advancement paths.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea.

Raven's and Rena's are my favorite though. They seem to have the best design, and Chung comes in pretty close along with Elsword.

Comment

Design?

Do you mean like gameplay, or in appearance?
                  sigpic

Comment

Appearance and gameplay.

Elsword is pretty fun for a free MMO. However it does not have the same character creator features of other MMO's.

I put so much time into Elsword in my first month of having it. I have my own guild with my level 44 Raven Blade Master as the owner of it.

My 4 characters are as follows:

Raven Weapon Taker level 23

Raven Blade Master level 44

and a Raven Over Taker level 26. I like the Weapon Taker/ Veteran Commander, and Sword Taker, Blade Master class more.

Also Raven's job classes follow a formula involving his Nasod Arm
                    With every fight, Raven's Nasod Arm reaches new limits to its powers. He trains his body to the limit to retain his sanity and focuses on pure brute attacks from his Nasod arm. Yet Raven realizes his body has reached the limit, and soon he would lose himself to insanity. The Nasod Arm was amplifying his rage and causing him to lose control. Because of this, he requested the aid of the Ponggo's mechanic and had him attach a "Rage Preventer" to his Nasod arm to help him channel his rage into controlled power. However, Raven knew this could not last forever; and the one day he could potentially lose control of himself. But by overtaking the Nasod Arm's power for the time being, he was dubbed "Over Taker"

Over Taker: Raven began to rely on using his Nasod Arm for combat, relying on powerful and heavy hits to make his opponents suffer.

Description for Over Taker: "With every fight, Raven's Nasod Arm reaches new limits to its powers. He trains his body to the limit to retain his sanity and focuses on pure brute attacks from his Nasod arm. Yet Raven realizes his body has reached the limit, and soon he would lose himself to insanity. The Nasod Arm was amplifying his rage and causing him to lose control. Because of this, he requested the aid of the Ponggo's mechanic and had him attach a "Rage Preventer" to his Nasod arm to help him channel his rage into controlled power. However, Raven knew this could not last forever; and the one day he could potentially lose control of himself. But by overtaking the Nasod Arm's power for the time being, he was dubbed "Over Taker"

Sword Taker: The Sword Taker relies mainly on his sword to deliver flurries and slashes at extreme speeds that even Elsword cannot match. The Sword Taker can creep right behind his enemies and slash them to death if they are not too careful.

Description of Sword Taker: Raven's new Nasod arm is powerful. Too powerful, in fact, such that he has chosen not to rely on it. He is afraid that using it might overpower his consciousness and cause another threat towards the Kingdom of Velder. Unleashing the pent-up rage within him from the past will only lead to destruction. His willpower to resist the usage of his Nasod arm has caused him to revert to his old swordsmanship from when he was a soldier for the Velder Kingdom, thus being dubbed "Sword Taker".

Weapon Taker: As a weapon, the Nasod Arm requires a strong foundation of intellect, but since Raven was once a mercenary, his body became more combat-oriented instead after much of his experiences. Still, a few hysterical aspects (of the Nasod Arm) have bound to his basic skills allowing Raven to deal more damage at the risk of damaging it; Raven is now able to execute complex attacks by integrating medium-range flame attacks from his Nasod Arm with his combat proficiency.
                    Flames or fire bullets that are launched from the Nasod Arm explode on target, and for that reason, Raven's Nasod Arm can overheat. However, this overheating system can be exploited as a strategic attack to deal enormous amounts of damage by making use of the increased heat generated by the arm. Raven's Nasod Arm, when beyond overheated, can now withstand the high temperature and is able to continuously attack. The most opportune time for the Weapon Taker to attack is when he has plenty of stamina, but he needs to be well prepared first.

Description: On the road with the El Search Party, Raven finds another reason to fight. He keeps going to honor his comrades, the Crow Mercenaries. He makes adjustments to his Nasod arm and succeeds in giving it the ability to deal explosive hits. The more he uses it, the more powerful it becomes, and when the Nasod arm overheats, Raven unleashes a display of massive firepower.
                    Yet Raven poses a grave danger to himself, the longer he keeps using this modified, built-in weapon. The Weapon Taker walks the thin line between becoming a formidable fighting machine and causing his own inadvertent destruction.

Comment

Yea, soon, Raven won't have to worry too much about dangerously overheating.

He'll still be able to overheat, but he will be able to do it for longer amounts of time and not worry about killing himself.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea I know. Also those were just the first job class paths I listed. Not the final ones. Raven is currently a Veteran Commander, the advancement of Weapon Taker. So currently Raven's arm was already nearly twice as strong as it was when it was the Weapon Taker.

Comment

Ahh.

What does he get for being a Veteran Commander?
                          sigpic

Comment

Veteran Commander: A faulty weapon is unsafe to its holder, and it's about time the expert fighter fixed his own. True to form, the mercenary takes crucial parts from his dreadful enemies' defenses. With these and a little help, he improves the Nasod arm to better withstand overheating and even deal deadlier attacks.

Description:
                            The Nasod arm may be capable of massive destruction, but Raven is alarmed that it is overheating far too often now. The mercenary needs to get it fixed before it fails him in battle, and before long, he approaches the Ponggos for their expertise.
                            Raven is then sent out to collect rare materials for the repair: Ignis’s arm that blasts out nuclear flames, for greater firepower; the dark steel of Durahan Knight, for better heat resistance; and enchanted, mass-altering golem fragments, for making the usually heavy dark steel easier to carry. Gathering all these from such huge, dangerous monsters is clearly not simple, but Raven succeeds nonetheless.
                            The Ponggos complete the Nasod arm enhancement, and soon, Raven becomes the distinguished Veteran Commander—a temperamental yet compassionate leader of fighters.

It's basically an upgraded Weapon Taker for Raven.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-27-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Hey guys. Quick check up before school.

Btw, we gotta make some kind of appointment where everyone is here. Including wriggle.

Comment

That could be hard Wonder due to the fact that people here in the RP do live in different time zones.

Comment

Working...
                                X