X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nera would almost faint because of Inu sakuya´s cuteness XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Vergil's Personality:
      Vergil's personality is almost the complete opposite of Dante's personality. Even though they are twin brothers, Vergil is calm, cool, and collected. He is quiet and prefers swords over guns, since he considers firearms unworthy of a "true warrior". However, his silence is not due to a lack of self-confidence; it is because he never shows fear for anything. Interestingly, despite his cold persona and ruthlessness he is a warrior who follows a strict combat discipline; he refuses to use firearms as he sees them as crude weapons, he despises fighting dirty and (as Nelo Angelo) he refuses to attack his opponents from behind. Vergil also has no tolerance for failure or insubordination from those under his command; he immediately slays the Hell Vanguard that failed to retrieve Dante's amulet, and stabs Arkham when he believed that the latter´s human side resurfaced by not killing Lady when commanded to, and thus was no longer needed. It would appear that Dante and Vergil were close at one time during their childhood. After their fight against Arkham in Devil May Cry 3, Dante and Vergil finish him off, with both of them firing one of Dante's guns, simultaneously saying a catchphrase, "Jackpot", after Dante asks his brother, "Remember what we used to say?"

Unlike Dante, Vergil is willing to embrace his demonic heritage, and seeks to emulate his father's power and cold persona. While Dante seeks to protect humanity from the demons, Vergil wants more demonic power, regardless of the consequences to those around him. Despite his normal personality of cold dismissal, he does cherish two things - the Devil-blade Yamato, a dark O-Katana left to him as a keepsake by his father, and his own half of the Perfect Amulet, a keepsake from his mother. In Devil May Cry 3, Vergil seems to reveal some of his feelings by claiming to Dante: "Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.". This may be a reference to their mother's death. It may also imply that Vergil seeks power as compensation for failing to protect her. His failure may also have made him forsake close human relationships.

As for how he would react to Inu Sakuya... he would be mostly annoyed, but wouldn't say anything at first. He might actually ignore the cute little thing, until it finally gets on his nerves.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

TV Tropes will ruin your life...
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          TV Tropes will ruin your life...
          Damn right TVTropes will! One day I went to TVTropes and began reading about a certain character type and kept trailing off to other pages on TVTropes until I got too tired to keep going. When I looked at the clock I had noticed that I spent at least 6-8 hours doing nothing but reading TVTropes.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Vergil sounds like Lon'qu, which was going to be my guess. Robin will be able to relate to him easily then.
            Did you read what the antics I have planned for the door scene?
            Oh and at some point she'll hop off and blow up the wall leaving the door still standing for a few comedic moments before falling over, revealing everyone kind of froze in the pose they were in b4 she blew up the wall, looking across the open space with wide eyes~
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Also Vergil's Yamato:

Although Yamato resembles a katana, it is said to be able to cut through anything, as it is even sharper than the Japanese blade, and is imbued with tremendous magic. In fact, this is the only thing shown to be capable of damaging the otherwise invulnerable Devil Bringer. The damage caused by the Yamato generally does not become apparent until the sword is re-sheathed. The Yamato is a katana with an ornate bronze guard; the exact details of how it looks change throughout the series. In the first Devil May Cry the Tsuka (柄? lit. "handle") has the traditional gold wrapping, with black ornaments, and the Tsuba (鍔? lit. "guard") is octagonal. In later installments, the guard is oval, and the tsuka-ito seems to be braided from white and black material. The blade features several intricate ornaments, most notable is a relief of a dragon at the endpoint of the hilt. The appearance of Nero's Devil Bringer mimics the design of the blade's hilt.

Althogh Yamato is said to be able to cut through anything, this aspect does not carry through to gameplay for obvious reasons. Enemies with shields, such as Dullahans, are still invulnerable, and background objects are not affected.

Comment

@Mega

Yep. You can get lost for hours on end with no end in sight.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

um.. what is a TV trope?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

should I introduce

into the IC now? as the little thing hiding in the bush that scurries under Robin's cloak?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      Vergil sounds like Lon'qu, which was going to be my guess. Robin will be able to relate to him easily then.
                      Did you read what the antics I have planned for the door scene?
                      Oh and at some point she'll hop off and blow up the wall leaving the door still standing for a few comedic moments before falling over, revealing everyone kind of froze in the pose they were in b4 she blew up the wall, looking across the open space with wide eyes~
                      That or Vergil will just go in and cut through the hinges of the door, causing the door to literally fall of it's hinges.

But I did see what antics you had planned and they were funny.

Also Vergil + Inu Sakuya would be an interesting mix

@S121

That's why I always go in prepared when I go to TVTropes.

Comment

@Kristia

A place where they list all of the possible story cliches in media and in real life.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage
                        sigpic

Comment

geez, seeing the almost infinite list, im not going to fall in that pit

Spoiler:

Comment

BTW here are random Devil May Cry and Touhou crossover pics
                            When I see this pic I imagine Youmu and Vergil becoming a sort of couple

Axl I hope you never get to see this pic

I like this pic a lot.

This pic had me laughing real hard

Now I'd like to see this happen in the RP. Komachi might have a bit of a fit though.

Comment

i like the first picture, Vergil really focused on the sword while Yuyuko bening Yuyuko

Spoiler:

Comment

oh god I recognize the youmu pic wearing vergil's clothes.
                                NOW I REMEMBER WHERE I HEARD OF HIM BEFORE!

Oh and btw.
                                It has been...

unleashed.

Comment

Working...
                                X