Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega

Sorry.

Anyways, sure. There's room for one more anyways.

@Cucoo

I'm not quite sure if she's allowed. This is video game characters after all. How I see it, it's a grey area. Technically, yes she is a video game character, but not at the same time.

Do you see what I mean?

@SUSTIC

John would probably be thankful for the extra firepower, but other than that, he would probably just see them as allies until he knew more about Raven and Chung. John would be impressed by Chung's strength and weapon though. He would be a little surprised that a kid would be able to use a weapon like that.

As for Isaac, he would probably warm up to them more easily. He would be curious about how their technology works and probably share his tech with them.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

You are right SUSTIC

A spar between Renamon and Raven would be nice to see

The part of Chung seeing himself in the mirror would be hilarious
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

...could we say that something happened to Sakuya's coding when she got brought to the real world? Or a curse or something?
        Also... I don't remember seeing Sakuya here...if someone already did bring her in I missed it.

[Edit] Could we say that someone hit her with an experimental beam thing and it turned her into Inu Sakuya

and then she was hit by it a second time and it shrunk her to chibi form?

...I think I need a blood transfusion or something...I'm running out of blood here searching for these pics...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Also when I think about it Raven and Renamon and Nera might actually become pretty good friends.

Now I wonder what they would think of both Chung's and Raven's past (Raven being practically betrayed by his own kingdom and all his friends and family being killed right before his eyes, and Chung's father being possessed by a demon and almost dying by his own father's possessed hands while his kingdom is literally being taken over by demons.)

Comment

Damn wrong thread -_- anyways okay S1
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Your fails amuse me! Fail more often! (I'm a bad person...)

Comment

@Cucoo

I thought about it and it might work. We have had people introduce Yukkuri in the RP before, and she falls into that kind of category.

Just don't make it a habit of bringing in "game" characters. Don't do it too often.

One thing though, the real Sakuya is actually at the SDM. She is normal and has been helping against the Devourer.

Not only that, Gensokyo wasn't brought in the normal fashion like everybody else. The whole universe was placed on Earth when the Hakurei Border was destroyed, which may or may not be John's fault.

@Mega

Wrong thread.

EDIT:

OK, I see that it's fixed now.
                Last edited by S121; 09-02-2013, 04:49 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                  Also when I think about it Raven and Renamon and Nera might actually become pretty good friends.

Now I wonder what they would think of both Chung's and Raven's past (Raven being practically betrayed by his own kingdom and all his friends and family being killed right before his eyes, and Chung's father being possessed by a demon and almost dying by his own father's possessed hands while his kingdom is literally being taken over by demons.)
                  Oh wow...Raven reminds me sort of Marth...
                  Now Robin and Chung share a somewhat similar history...except Robin is...

The son of the initial main villain and then is discovered to actually be a part of Grima, the Fell Dragon, himself.

yeah, that big dragon.

EDIT: So wait, who has Sakuya?
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Wow. No one it's willing (or worthy) to wield Zommari. Shame.

Comment

@S121
                      Yea I know -_- Also I am still wanting to introduce Dante's and Vergil's father Sparda.

Sparda alone defeated Mundus (who is known as The Prince of Darkness, The Dark Emperor, the Devil King, and Pluto [Mundus is based off of the Roman god of the underworld Pluto after all)and his legions. He also intentionally sealed himself and his own demonic power in as well. Though he did break free of his own prison and continued to preserve Harmony and married a human woman named Eva and they eventually had two son's Dante and Vergil before Sparda died.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back.

I actually forgot to ask SUSTIC and Cucoo if they wanted to try to use him.

I already said that I wouldn't be a good candidate for using him. I'm not good at coming off as arrogant.

Btw, Katrix wants to know what to do in the other RP.

@Mega

It might work, but it has to be at a time period before he died.
                        Last edited by S121; 09-02-2013, 04:59 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, but I don't think I would be good at controlling Zommari ^^; sorry Wonder

Comment

@Mega

Do you want to try Zonmari?
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Uh...

I'm already inactive as is, and I currently have 2 characters with one being planned to be introduced in a sequel. So I'm going to have to say... pass?

Comment

Oh well. Unless cucoo decides to take him, I will keep Zommari, but things will run rather slowly. But then again, so is the devourer battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X