Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and here is Yukari with the Sword of Sparda (the blade of Dante's and Vergil's father Sparda. It also is called the Force Edge when it's in it's other form.)
    I will be truly frightened if Yukari actually did use a gap to get the sword from Dante's office.

Throughout the series, the sword is recognized as a source of god-like power, hell most villains and demons cannot wield it due to it's power (and the fact that it's power does not Resonate with most demons.)
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
      Oh and here is Yukari with the Sword of Sparda (the blade of Dante's and Vergil's father Sparda. It also is called the Force Edge when it's in it's other form.)
      I will be truly frightened if Yukari actually did use a gap to get the sword from Dante's office.

Throughout the series, the sword is recognized as a source of god-like power, hell most villains and demons cannot wield it due to it's power (and the fact that it's power does not Resonate with most demons.)
      *read
      Sword of

I hate my brain.

Oh and for some reason a lot of the pics are coming up as [x] :< meh...
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

@Mega

That would be a great way to kill the Devourer. God weapons!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Lol.

Also when I see this pic I just imagine a normal day with Dante visiting Gensokyo, most notably the SDM and as Meiling is guarding the gate she hears the sound of someone eating food. She then turns to see Dante who had managed to sneak up to the gate quietly with a sandwich and began eating.

Meiling: "Today is so boring... I could almost fall..." *hears the crunching sound of pickles and turns around to see Dante who managed to get up to the gate without Meiling noticing him*

Dante: *Turns to Meiling and waves* "Sup?"

Meiling: 0.o

Also I want to see the following happen:
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

ah...again I recognize him now.
            I should look these 2 up some more...

anyway I'm goin to crash here, need sleep...bad...

Comment

goodnight Cucoo ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

2 more pictures that portray a side of Robin I might utilize later
                pic 1: Grima and Robin (of the female variety)
                for those that don't know: the things that are in the foreground/background near Grima (the one on the left) are Grima's Dragon Wings

pic 2:

Now i'm gone for the night.

Comment

by the gods.. I´ll die because of cuteness

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari has reached cuteness overload.

...oh and ya I'm not here. The time I posted this is not the time it says. I'ma ghost. ya....

Comment

im not sure if she is happy or sad

anyways, how is everybody?

Spoiler:

Comment

{Screw you guys I'm just gonna watch SaltyBet. Kyouko is on right now, fighting X.}
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

you are watching MUGEN? lol

http://www.twitch.tv/saltybet

Spoiler:

Comment

Still reading TV Tropes.

Is it time yet?
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

im waiting for wriggle/katrix to post

Spoiler:

Comment

Zzzzzz I lost $200 in saltybet
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X