X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    Oh well. Unless cucoo decides to take him, I will keep Zommari, but things will run rather slowly. But then again, so is the devourer battle.
    hrm I might be able to pull him off, I just need like a source of some sort like a wiki to tell me what he's like...

Comment

Oh... Well see he isn't a character. Don't worry, things will just be slow.

Comment

@Wonder

Care to give instructions?

EDIT:

Saw your post. Do as you see fit.

@Cucoo

Anyways, you caught my answer to your question, right?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

God damn it why do I like reading the Devil May Cry wiki!? When I read Sparda's page it makes me want to introduce him more and more!
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I would enjoy having Raven and Chung meet the fox and the jackal, sounds like a good quartet
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mega

Odd aura = seeing a building being completely warped, standing vertical and representing the symbol of the enemy?
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Welp if it's ok to bring in Chibi Inu Sakuya, I'll say she's the comic relief trump card for minor situations. If I were to introduce her in this scene she would be the one to "open" the door. And by Open I mean Explode-the-wall-leaving-the-door-still-standing-for-a-few-seconds-until-it-falls-over. How does she blow up a wall? Cuteness. Also I'm thinking something like this for the preceding scene when Chung and Robin reach the door.

- After blowing up the debris blocking the way to the door Chung and Robin examine the situation.
                Chung: Well what do you think? should we see what's on the other side?
                Robin: Hmm since we made our presence known, we should maybe be cautious here.
                Chung: How bout we make a bit of an entrance? *preps Destroyer and aims at door*
                Robin: Or to the sides *gently nudges the destroyer so that it's aiming to one of the hinges of the door.* since they would be expecting someone to come through the door itself.
                Chung: Alright then, I'll take this side, you take the other.
                - Inu Sakuya climbs ontop of Robin's head from his cloak. Robin Doesn't notice.
                Chung: Robin...Hold Still...there's something on top of your head. *points Destroyer at Inu Sakuya/Robin's Head*
                Robin: WOAH! Easy where you're pointing that! *moves out of the way. Then Inu Sakuya looks at Robin's face from on top of his head.* .....what the.... *Inu Sakuya noms on Robin's nose "CHU~"* GAH IT'S TRYING TO EAT ME! GET IT OFF! *runs around waving arms*
                Chung: HOLD STILL I CAN BLAST IT OFF!
                Robin: WHAT?! NO! You're going to hit ME!
                Chung: Stop panicking! Here, I'll pull it off! *grabs Inu Sakuya and tries to pull her off*
                Robin: GAH! You're going to rip my head off instead!
                Chung: Just hold still!
                Robin: OWOWOWOWOW!
                - The commotion can be heard on the other side of the door.

EDIT:
                @ S121
                The one saying Inu Sakuya might work?
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Alright, going to bed now. I hope that we can start the battle tomorrow.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

*Posting this here cause i'll never find this pic again If I wanted to use it for anything Also it's a good representation of Robin and what would happen post-game.

And then there's
                    this...
                    The almighty logic...
                    game system logic of FE:A
                    Gods this is wrong........
                    Spoiler:
                    It's hilarious...but the last 2 panels...
                    Spoiler:

So freakin...*T3T Shudders...* gods why?

Oh and for the upcoming scene...if robin were to get struck by dark energy...
                    this would happen.

EDIT: NVM I finally interpreted this the right way. I initially thought it was Grima medling in everyone's fate, but I think the strings are the bonds Robin has to everyone...
                    Anyway it's another pic of Robin with one detail that I wanted to point out: the brand on the back of his hand.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-02-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

A small post to indicate that I'll be done in 30 min to 1 hour.

And YES, I have work at Labor Day. Whoop-dee-doo...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                        @Mega

Odd aura = seeing a building being completely warped, standing vertical and representing the symbol of the enemy?
                        Vergil cannot see the building as he is practically a good bit away from the building and does not have the same kind of view that Chung and Robin has. Mostly because he is in the streets. Also it's the best that I can think of on such short notice!
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

stress levels overloaded, euphoria levels below minimum

recurrring to use of text based roleplay with other test subjects to raise euphoria levels and lowering stress levels

(I have to stop playing/reading portal fanfics XD)
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Krispia
                            Same here. Must. Find. Nirvana. Huuuuuuummmmmmm
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I am addicted to the theme that plays when you fight Vergil for the 2nd time in Devil May Cry 3

And the theme that plays when you fight Vergil for the third (and final) time in Devil May Cry 3

Comment

@Mega

And now there will be 4.
                                So One question: basic personality of Vergil and how would he react to Inu Sakuya doing the antics as proposed in my previous post here?
                                Ok that was 2...

Comment

Working...
                                X