Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ sustic
    YER ALIVE!
    =w= anyway you want to do the honors of noticing Vergil approaching so that he can join up on our team going in?

Comment

A bit late, but I'm back.

@ Kristia
      Can't see videos, need links please

Comment

Goodmoring everyone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I... never really specified that Vergil was coming from the hill... Vergil was in the middle of the city so I imagine Vergil coming from the right of Chung. Anyways I'm back.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

oh I imagined that the labs had hills surrounding it on most sides, sorta like in a valley...
            soo...not THE hill, just a hill.

Comment

It's okay Cucoo. I don't even really know what is surrounding the labs. Anyways...

Which version of the song Devil's Never Cry sounds better? The Devil May Cry 3 version

Or this remix:
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega
                Personally I like the 2nd remix Mega. It seems a bit more epic in a way.

Comment

Anything with a chorus will win me over.
                  I pick the first.

Comment

@ Mega
                    We should have everyone reach the door here soon
                    ...and I'm thinking about unleashing Inu Sakuya in the battle

Scenario:
                    Robin gets sent flying by an attack and Inu Sakuya comes tumbling out of his bag. She lands deftly on her feet and looks about the situation with her big blue impassive eyes. Everyone stops to look at the little maid. Suddenly, she turns to (the one that manages to send Robin flying) and then she was gone. Everyone looked at each other and then Inu Sakuya looked down into the face of Robin's assailant and bit his nose.
                    CHU~
                    Robin's attacker goes to strike the little maid, only to wind up hitting him/herself.

Edit: there's a reason behind the double post

OMAHGAWD I HAVE FOUND IT!
                    PERFECT ARTIST RENDITION OF ROBIN (both male and female)

MUST LEAVE HERE SO I CAN FIND IT AGAIN~
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

So... How's everyone doing tonight?

Anyways, so after watching Evangelion for like the thousandth time, I was feeling pretty evil, so I decided... To base some of Zommari's attacks on the attacks from the angels. Be afraid...

Also thank God for Rosh Hashana, I has no school tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be gone for 1-3 hours.

I'll try to be back soon.

@Mima

A little something in IC to keep you occupied.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm still waiting for an opening for Sakuya to jump in.

Comment

im back from a date with my girlfriend, time for RP!
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

How date go?

Comment

pretty good, had some fun just by walking around the streets, seeing the curiosities of them, and enjoyed a nice piece of recent made bread from Rebeca´s favorite backery.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X