X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    nothing much got done over at Prometheus labs today lets hope more gets done tomorrow

going to bed good night
    I would do something but I wanna see if SUSTIC wants to do something first and should I have robin notice Vergil approaching?

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

oops.. wrong image

Here it is :

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh. Should I still go with my last post?

Comment

Yup, the entangler starts as small spheres that entangle on the target encasing it becoming a bgiger sphere, so it is still on the idea

EDIT:

This is the Disruptor beam, it creates a big blast radius that causes great damage as the target is closer to its center

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              I would do something but I wanna see if SUSTIC wants to do something first and should I have robin notice Vergil approaching?
              That would be nice... to have someone notice Vergil approaching at high speeds. After all by now he shouldn't be too far away from them. I also think SUSTIC had left for work. He said he was going to work about this time.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I have returned from Dragoncon! Now what the hell has happened since I was gone?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

earth kerploded, I became empress of Gensokyo and Pigs fly :P

Spoiler:

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

okok, this is what I know

the fox is fighting a lava controller

John is healing Ran to help her

Yukari and Nera are dealing with the devourer

Samus is fighting with Zommari

Shepard and Six are facing "Another" and Xehanort

Spoiler:

Comment

Ya know, speaking of mass destruction, I'm considering of keeping in my hand of cards to play the Grima aspect of Robin...mmm that would be a succulent plot twist there~

Grima: ...I AM...GRIMA... I AM...DESPAIR...
                        ...ARROGANT MORTAL... I AM THE END!
                        Oh and ya forgot Chung, Robin, Vergil, and Inu Sakuya are about to enter the labs.

Comment

@Mima

Welcome back!

Isaac and Koishi are still right where we left off.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok I've been going through FE:A scripts again and thinkin this through for like season 2...
                            Rise of Grima in the real world. Your body ain't ready for this...
                            remember the 2 cutscenes with the giant dragon I posted here? What ya think If I brought that in via Robin in like season 2 at some distant point in?

Would Grima be too much?

Comment

What's Grima capable of?
                              sigpic

Comment

What is Grima capable of?

Short Version:
                                Destroying
                                the
                                World.

Long Version:
                                He has the ability to summon Risen (bad-ass zombie warriors) and Grimleal (human followers... sorta brainwashed) at will and can continue to do so. Has an attack that can bring entire armies to their knees or kill if he so choose and is most notable for one time actually destroying the world, but did not expect someone to go back in time to change the future where he does. Also did not expect his vessel, Robin to become capable of resisting him.
                                Oh and for physical size (of the actual Fell Dragon), armies can fight on his back and have room to spare. Oh and has a sort of "avatar" of his conscious that takes the form of Robin.

And to get a better Idea of his sheer size, see the tower in this video?

ya...that's really big like...possibly bigger than the empire state building...
                                I think at 10 seconds in that's the view of him from the ground...
                                and this video,

kinda hard to see but he's a helluva lot bigger than the castle he's attacking.
                                and the things Lucina is fighting are the risen.

Oh and by the definition in the game, He has the power of a god but isn't one.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-03-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X