X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

You might want to ask Wriggle and Katrix about that. We already have more than a few people trying to destroy the world, not just the Devourer.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

right that's why I'm saving him for later. after everyone else that's trying to destroy the world have been defeated, this happens.

Comment

why do people want to destroy Earth?

just look at it

It is going to destroy all of you..
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay work, if you're that way...

Also, Wonder, I read your comment about Photoshop.

You have earned (1) Kumoi Twists.

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hi wriggle, how are you?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Idk... Didn't make too much leeway into saltybet... League of Legends was meh, work didn't go off becuase PS6 decided to crash...
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

well, here you can relax and enjoy the time with us

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuuuuuup except everyone seems to have hopped borders.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

well, both of us can chat here atleast

anything interesting today? aside from the meh stuff?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm still here.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry for just dying in the middle of the battle, but I'm still grounded so I was blessed to have been on for as much time as I was.

Comment

Good morning guys, sorry I didn't come back on last night... after I got home from work I fell asleep.

Comment

good day humans, how you been?

Well wonder, sometimes you have to do other things than pc

Its ok SUS, we all get tired from time to time

Spoiler:

Comment

So wut does omega beam look like?

Comment

The omega cannonīs info from the wiki:

The Omega Cannon is believed to be the Alimbic's "Ultimate Power". It fires a powerful but slow-moving ball of radioactive energy that has a timed detonation, traveling a significant distance before exploding, unless it comes into contact with an object, in which case it will detonate immediately. When Samus Aran fought Gorea at the Oubliette, she used this weapon to defeat the beast's final form, which was impervious to all other weaponry. Heavy gamma radiation emanates from the Omega Cannon, which suggests nuclear firepower.

It has an exceptionally hig damage, as it is a slow moving attack, it is best to use it as a close ranged weapon, but since it is so powerful, it can damage the user too

The omega cannon is perhaps the most powerful weapon in all the metroid series

here is a vid I found on youtube, excuse the low quality: (The cannonīs upgrade appear at the 5 minute mark and so on)

Last edited by Kristia; 09-04-2013, 10:49 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X