X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarity will now ensue.

Also if Robin doesn't run like hell he'll be nothing but a steaming crater in the middle of the room.

Comment

is it physically possible to outrun the missiles?

Comment

I would say yes, if you use magic. That or you could block them with a spell.

Also I think I'm going to call it quits early tonight... my chest is cramping badly right now...

Comment

rest well SUS and take deep calm breaths
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea I know what to do when my chest is cramping like it is. I actually have a history with chest, and heart problems. Though it is just hurting too much right now for me to continue any longer so I'm just going leave for the night. If I feel better I'll be back on though. Later.

Comment

peace man, take it easy~

Comment

I'm back and ready to RP.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

hi utsuh, how are you?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good.

I feel like I'm going to die, but otherwise, good.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

im glad you are ok despite the feeling dying

Spoiler:

Comment

I can't complain, I did this to myself. XD
                        sigpic

Comment

oh wow XD

But seriously.. how you been this week?

Spoiler:

Comment

Mainly bored, stagnant.

There's nothing to do here and no one to talk with.

It's pretty normal though. Nothing to do is probably the reason why almost everyone's doing drugs in my town. Half of the buildings are vacant and run down. The only place for people to hang out is Walmart.

The only thing to do here is go to the gym or play on the computer.

I'm moving to San Antonio next year though, so that's something positive.

In the end, my week has been stagnant, boring, but that's how it always is, so I'm used to it.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh.. well.. atleast you got us here for the random stuff

Here has been good, school is a reading prison (not that I complain too much)

Day caring has been through some stuff to deal with the demand of kids and workers

My emotional moments are on the edge as I can adapt with it thanks to Rebeca who have been supporting me, im just worried when the panic emotion made me bite her hand because of fear, she says its ok since it was an accident, but it still something Im still trying to sort out

Aside from that, today was pretty good, walked around the streets with her and enjoyed the sunset.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

A busy day, huh? I haven't had one of those in a long time.

I need to correct myself on one thing. There's one thing to do here, other than the things I mentioned.

There is the shooting range.

It relieves a lot of stress and I happen to find it fun.

I suppose you can say that it's like archery, only with more metal, lead, and loud noises.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X