Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I fell asleep just like that, anyways Chung, Vergil, and Robin are now in the realm where Xehanort and the others are?

Comment

@SUSTIC

It's not a new realm. It's just the north pole
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Who put a 1,000m pole in the uppermost part of the planet? -_-
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh... well my mistake then.

Comment

@S121

Never thought of it like that, ever. Wow
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I was just watching random crap on youtube when I came across this:

Comment

@Katrix

The Organization did it for sh*ts and giggles.

@SUSTIC

I've had that happen before. Luckily for me, the lead broke.

I did have a case when someone stabbed me in the thigh with a pencil though. That hurt a lot.
                Last edited by S121; 09-06-2013, 03:42 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I've done that before as well, but with an actual pen. It hurt like hell for a few minutes. Also that anime is full of hilarious moments.

Like this one.

Now why can I imagine Vergil, Chung, and Raven in a similar situation. Chung being the one who tries to toss the coin in and the first to suffer, Raven to be the second one to get hit on the head and pushed into the floorboards, and Vergil the third one to dodge the bell but end up getting a door to fall on him.

Comment

Searched up Station of Awakening on google. Found some pretty nice images of how I envisioned it.

Then from the side
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

You know what?

Who are all the 13 members?
                      sigpic

Comment

1. Another
                        2. No Heart
                        3. Master Xehanort
                        4. Young Xehanort
                        5. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
                        6. Xemnas
                        7. Xigbar
                        8. Saïx
                        9. Riku Replica
                        10. John Replica
                        11. Terra
                        12. Aqua
                        13. Forgot who this was
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

The move Vergil just used with those small rifts is called Dimension Slash which he dashes forward or out of sight filling the entire screen with a flurry of Judgement Cuts as he dashes. Judgement Cut is He takes a step back and cuts the air in front of him through a dimensional rift in a sphere shape. Judgement Cut is a ranged attack for Vergil which allows him to use a spherical rift to cut an opponent multiple times, and Dimension Slash is basically a series of Judgement Cuts. Each rift in a sphere shape and only lasting for a few seconds.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Ok need some idea of what everyone can do and where everyone is positioned. In order for Robin to be...well...Robin, need to know things kind of like a chess board.

...and while I say this I wonder...who has played Fire Emblem before?

Comment

I haven't played Fire Emblem before, and here is Vergils abilities:

Like his brother Dante, Vergil possesses the blood of Sparda in his veins. This gives him uniquely inhuman abilities and endows him with physical prowess far beyond that of any Human. He can also use the transformation called Devil Trigger, which he mastered long before Dante due to embracing his Demonic heritage. He is more adept at advanced teleportation than Dante due to his greater knowledge and experience with his powers. As he does not consider firearms as true weapons, he manifests Summoned Swords as long-range weapons instead. After being corrupted by Mundus in Devil May Cry (the first game of the series, which also starts off after the events of Devil May Cry 3 which is a prequel to the whole series), Vergil, was known as Nelo Angelo, and he received new enhancements to his powers including an increase in his strength, though his techniques seemingly lose variety. When he jumps during his Yamato DT (Devil Trigger when he is wielding the Yamato) wings sprout out, however, he cannot glide or fly with them.

As for melee, Vergil usually uses his signature katana Yamato in battle. He utilizes a real-life sword style, known as Iaido, which involves attacking with both the sword and sheath. He also uses other weapons at times, like the Beowulf and Force Edge. Vergil is shown to be a master swordsman, striking so fast that the opponent does not realize they have been slain until he sheathes his weapon. His swordsmanship is noted to exceed that of Dante's, as evidenced by the facts that he defeats Dante in battle several times, and could therefore be considered the most skilled swordsman in the entire series with the possible exception of his father, Sparda.

He basically has all of Dante's physical abilities (speed, the insane healing factor, and superhuman strength and reflexes), but he is more skilled as a swordsman than Dante is while Dante is a bit more well rounded (as Dante is skilled with both firearms and swords.) He also has better teleportation abilities. Like Dante when Vergil is in Devil Trigger his healing factor is pretty much increased and his speed and strength is increased as well. He also has more control over his Devil Trigger than Dante does due to the intense training Vergil had with DT

His Yamato:

Although Yamato resembles a katana, it is said to be able to cut through anything, as it is even sharper than the Japanese blade, and is imbued with tremendous magic. In fact, this is the only thing shown to be capable of damaging the otherwise invulnerable Devil Bringer. The damage caused by the Yamato generally does not become apparent until the sword is re-sheathed.

Similar to the Sword of Sparda before it, Yamato was used to seal a pathway to the Demon World—in this case the Hell Gate lying on Fortuna. The gate is reopened by the Order of the Sword using the Yamato, but later destroyed by Dante, using the same blade.

Vergil is a person you definitely do not want to fight in a one on one fight. Unless you are Dante... or a Spartan... or are really freaking prepared... or any of the main villains of the Devourer Arc.

EDIT: My mistake about the summoned swords. They are spectral swords that just look like the Force Edge. Vergil can use them anytime he wants.
                              Last edited by Mega134; 09-06-2013, 11:29 AM.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@s121...
                                what format do you use for the binary messages? I want to decrypt them o3o...

Comment

Working...
                                X