Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

And that is why you never hear me complain about broken images. XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

well then.. time to sleep, I hope all of us get forward on the story

goodnight^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          Is he?

If you're Wonder and you know it, clap your hands!
          *clap clap* I'm here!!!

But wriggle is ded... Oh well. By the way wriggle, HM is still there in the ship, so you could've made the post and I would've gotten to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
            time to wait here

so wonder, I noticed most, if not all your characters are bipolar
            really? I only know three, and that's Toran, HM and Gerard. Is there... Moar?...

Comment

your angels, they go from totally calm to almost berzerk in seconds

example: when the angel lunged like a maniac towards masterchief

(work being calm and heavy like a rollercoaster)
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's because he wanted to finally fight in his angel form. I wouldn't consider that bipolar.

Comment

This is a message I got when I saw that post

He suddenly goes from a sitting position to a fast attack in desperation

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol true except for the sitting part.

Comment

Hey guys. I've been addicted to this one boss theme from Elsword after fighting the final boss in the Feita dungeons Berthe. I'm also using it as Chung's battle theme.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning S121

RANDOM NOTE FROM ME FOR THE DAY: Shelling Guardian Chung in Elsword is so fun, even better than Shooting Guardian/ Deadly Chaser in my opinion, can't wait til Tactical Trooper advancement for Shelling Guardian comes out here.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-24-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Don't you know? Artillery is always fun to deploy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

So true! That's also what Shelling Guardian is kind of like in terms of his combos.

2 of the new combos you get always ends with Chung going into a Siege Shelling stance which is a stance where Chung readies his Destroyer allowing you to manually fire it (although the shots only hit the closest enemy to you, but thanks to a passive Chung gets in his base class you can increase the range, and damage of the shots as well as the chance to not use ammo when firing the Destroyer in Siege Shelling.) This means you can easily save a skill slot for another skill (which in Chung's base class you must have the Siege Shelling skill icon in your skill hotbar to activate it. With the Shelling Guardian Chung always ends two of his combos with Siege Shelling allowing you to use the free skill slot for the Reload active which is an attack that also "reloads" two cannonballs into the Destroyer which is really useful for reloading.) Then Chung's only new aerial combo involves him swinging his Destroyer, then tossing a Disfrozen Grenade that will bounce off any surface, only exploding after a certain amount of time or coming into contact with an enemy. Just because of these skills it is just SO freaking fun to continue combos.

Not only that, but all of his Special Actives are just flat out amazing though I have yet to get to them... except Dread Chase.

Yea Shelling Guardian is just so fun to play as.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Did you say Disfrozen Portal grenades?

Wouldn't that be worse than a nuclear bomb?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X