Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm thinking. I have to think almost 99% of these tests to be specifically aimed towards John. Also the force of the test I mentioned to obtain the Epidemic would be strong enough to push John back quite significantly. The tests would get more dangerous with each one. If John were to fail one he would be at risk of taking extensive damage to his body and soul. The last test to unlock PF666: Omen (which before this test John or anyone except someone of Demonic blood wouldn't be able to open the Pandora to activate Omen) would be so dangerous that if John fails he would well... sort of die...

Pandora is a powerful weapon so it should be hard to obtain all the modes right?
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Mega
      Did you see my post?

Comment

@Wonder
        Yea I did, I just keep forgetting to respond to it.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Are you gonna post or are you waiting on someone?

Comment

I will I'm just a bit distracted by the wiki >.>

Comment

@Mega

Finally, a threat!

More often than not, I have to tone down John's abilities, making him weaker than he really is, but now with these tests, I can cut loose a little.

@Wonder

I found something I think you'll really like.

Tell me what you make of this.

http://skippyslist.com/list/
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Also I'm thinking of what reward either Dante, or Komachi will get after defeating Geryon the Timesteed.

I would give Dante the Quicksilver Style which is what he gets after defeating Geryon in DMC3. Quicksilver style allows Dante to slowdown time around him at the cost of Devil Trigger energy. Though it might be a little OP because of well... it slows down everything around him making Dante able to avoid almost anything.

If Komachi deals the final blow to Geryon then I don't know what she would get.

Comment

All I could think was... Wtf!?

Comment

@S121

Six don't even know where Xemnas is. I'll let is pass tough He does have allies that can back him up.

Tip: Teamwork
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

well.. im back from a calming session with gf.

how have you been guys?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

well dayum...
                        I have Robin losing himself to Grima's will
                        Vergil is gonna give in to some demonic power.
                        There's giant sphere of lasers surrounding the arena with Grima looming over it...
                        ...at the end of the day I don't think there's going to be a northern hemisphere after this.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-07-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Vergil isn't going to give in. In Vergil's weakened state Mundus can easily corrupt Vergil

Comment

oh well...still the point remains.
                            sh*t just got real.

Comment

At least I didn't use No Heart's grand explosion. In the game it kills you if you don't have Second chance and lowers you HP to 1 if you have it. You focus(used to do something called a shotlock. Basically you have to not get hit for maybe 5 seconds, aim at what you want to attack and wait.) and command bar(allows you to use finisher moves and different drives. Drives are kind of another word for attack style) is drained completely. Lastly all commands(magic, etc) are set on cooldown(the game uses a cooldown system instead of mana. When you use a comand you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can use it again), except items(potions and such). Oh and did I mention that it's also very hard to get away from.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia

I'm doing good, just busy surfing the web.

I feel dumb as hell right about now. Six wasn't supposed to have the Armorlock ability, only the Bubble Shield...
                                Last edited by S121; 09-07-2013, 08:22 PM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X