X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

It happens more times than it should. Link's had enough of this crap.

I wonder if Link has learned to use a gun since his time in the real world. It has been 2 years since everyone was transported.

Link is supposed to be good at adapting to any situation.
    Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 01:18 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder what John would think of Agni & Rudra...
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

(o.ô)

...I would feel sorry for link when he discovers the chicken farms...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

@Mega

I think John might have the same reaction as Dante did.

"Quiet! Just keep quiet for the rest of the mission!"

Anyways, about the video I showed you, it's a shame you're not allowed to do any of that in the Halo games. It would be so much fun to see that in first-person.

@Cucoo

Imagine Link's confusion when he gets in trouble for breaking into someone's house and breaking their pottery.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder what John would be like when Dante gives John either the: (Please note that Agni and Rudra are the only Devil Arms that speak when wielded. The other Devil Arms are not known to speak.)

Beowulf gauntlets and grieves

or

Pandora
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

John would probably look at Beowulf, then at Dante and say...

"Uhh, I'm kind of already wearing armor. That's not going to fit over my armor."

With Pandora, John would look at the suitcase with a confused look on his face, but when he sees the weapons, he would probably be like a child at Christmas. All those weapons in a convenient box.

"Oh boy, a new toy."
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Then Dante would say "They are a demons soul in weapon form John, they will fit over your armor. Trust me."

To John's reaction to Pandora:

"Hey John guess what. It has a total of 666 different forms, and only 7 of them are known. Have fun finding out the other forms." (I imagine John pausing, and his jaw dropping at what Dante said with Dante just walking away casually. Then just as Dante leaves the building John looks at the Pandora in shock at what Dante said.)
                Last edited by Mega134; 09-10-2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Good morning everyone

@Cucoo

Oh my god that picture. I've seen crossovers with Cirno/Vexen and Mokou/Axel, but not something like that.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Goodmorning.

@Mega

"Time to get testing."

The best part is that I could probably make up some weapons for the occasion, like Bloodlust, Malice, Exsanguination, or Sorrow.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea I think Pandora would be a better Devil Arm for John, it would also give you a lovely little toy to experiment with.

Also remember each form goes by a naming system.

PF013: Epidemic
                      PF124: Hatred
                      PF262: Jealousy
                      PF398: Revenge
                      PF422: Grief
                      PF594: Argument
                      PF666: Omen

Comment

@Mega

PF117: ???

What would it be?
                        sigpic

Comment

A large triple laser cannon that hooks to the users shoulder?

Comment

It shoots 3 lasers that are each the equivalent of a Twilight Spark.

I shall call it... Fury.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of lasers equivalent to that of the Spartan Laser. Except even more precise, and having more range. PF117: Fury would fire in a 3 round "burst" of the lasers in rapid succession, then it would need to cool down for a few minutes.

Comment

I was messing around about the triple Twilight Spark Cannon. That would basically be an insta-kill for anything.

This is a Twilight Spark, so imagine three!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X