Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I see, well anyways it would probably look like the Hatred (the Triple Barreled bazooka form) except much smaller, and mounted onto John's shoulder leaving his hands free.

Oh and holy crap, a triple version of that would be a moon buster.

Also reminds me of a clip from an anime that I watched not too long ago. It was also a clip that SUSTIC posted earlier in the IC whenever he was on last.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Triple Twilight Spark Cannon.

When John just doesn't give a sh*t about collateral damage.

"Meh, it was only half the planet."

How about this. Let's escalate this to one of the highest levels and say that it's the equivalent of three Falcon Punches.

And that was how Master Chief blew up everyone and everything within a 1,000 lightyear radius.
      Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 03:25 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Here are the two clips (and I wonder how John would have reacted if he was walking by the house in the first clip, and was walking by the group in the second clip.)

Then one random clip
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

He would probably have the face at 00:40 and 1:21 in the second video.

"I-is that a Spartan Laser!?!?" -John regarding the second laser scream.

I still say a Falcon punch is worse.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I see you guys are having fun.

Supposedly I have to find a poem, analyze it and present it for the rest of the class.
            The first thing that came to mind was this from Kingdom Hearts:

"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
            We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
            Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
            And who knows:
            starting a new journey may not be so hard,
            or maybe it has already begun.
            There are many worlds, but they share the same sky —
            one sky, one destiny."

Unfortunately I can't because it's in english. What am I going to do now
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Is there any way to translate it?

Translating it might mess with some of the rhyming, but it is possible to find a rhyming equivalent, right?

If not, then I'm not really sure what to do either, except to ask your teacher if it's okay to use an English poem.
              sigpic

Comment

TWO MORE CLIPS!!! AHAHAHA!!!

Why can I imagine this one happening in the RP if Cirno decides to arm wrestle John?

I also imagine this one happening to Reimu, Marisa, and some other character at the Hakurei Shrine on a rainy day.

Comment

@Mega

AHAHAHA!

Ok, ok, I can actually see that happening. XD

Cirno: Eye'm the strongest!

John: "Uhh..."

She then goes and tries to prove it, possibly fighting him in a danmaku battle in the end, trying to prove that she's stronger than him at something.

Either that, or he lets her win after a large number of rounds.

That would actually make for an interesting "Mini-Arc", or part of John's Individual Arc.

The second one would happen because they somehow angered Hina.
                  Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 04:05 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It would be interesting to see a sort of Mini Arc to start things off with our characters just doing whatever before the actual stuff begins in the sequel. With John trying to learn how to live a "normal" life in Gensokyo with the help of the others. With all sorts of f*cked up things happening in the process.

Comment

@Mega

That's what I was thinking.

It would not only help John progress, it would also put a much needed positive tone to the RP.

So for, it's been only nonstop fighting with no rest in sight.

Besides, I kind of like putting him in those situations.

As much as I like John, I also like to joke around and poke fun at him.

He was actually going to go ask Axl for some help about learning how to have fun.

For John, having fun would probably be him taking off his suit and traveling through the Forest of Magic at night, waiting to get attacked by a Youkai.

Even without the suit, he could easily hold his own.

I can see it now...

*Rumia finds John wandering through the forest at midnight.*

Rumia: "John? What are you doing out here? Where's your suit?"

*John gives a weak smile as he swallows his pride and tells Rumia why he's in the forest.*

John: "Well,... I came out here to.. get attacked... I came out here to get attacked..."

Rumia: "...What?"

John: "Yea... I was bored, so I thought I'd mix things up a little and get attacked, kind of like a sparring match."

*Rumia chuckles*

Rumia: "Is that so~? Well if that's the case, then why don't I attack you?"

(What did I get myself in to?) -_-;

*Battle commences.*
                      Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 04:22 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol yea, now I can imagine Axl, John, Yukari, and Yuyuko all hanging out together on a hot summer day with Axl, Yuyuko, and John building a house of cards like in this video:

I imagine Axl in Mio's place (Mio is the girl with blue hair), John in Yukko's place (Yukko is the one with tan hair, and is building the house of cards), Yuyuko in Nano's place (Nano is the girl with the wind up key in her back), and Yukari in Mio's place (Mio is the one with glasses.)

Comment

@Mega

I think John would overreact like that only if he was drunk or something.

It would be a strange sight to see a grown man, a SPARTAN-II cry over a house of cards! XD

Under normal circumstances, I don't think John would really care about the house of cards at first. Axl would have to convince him.

the thing about John is that he likes to win and has a drive for success. It even says so in his Wiki profile. I'm pretty sure he would eventually give in and play.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

And when John attempts to make another house of cards in the middle of the night then Chen comes in and:

Comment

@Mega

"AA-!"

*John slams his hand over his mouth, not wanting to wake anybody up. He then looks at Chen with an angry, yet sad expression and whispers.*

"Whyyy!? What are you even doing up at this hour!?"
                              sigpic

Comment

I found the one thing that John, no everyone in the entire RP would never be able to defeat.

Now I picture a contest in Gensokyo where someone had brought in an near-indestructible pumpkin, and who ever can break it first get's a special prize.

Comment

Working...
                                X