X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega

Which ones are you thinking about matching up?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121
      No one...
      claimed...
      ...the bada$$ery...
      ...that is called a Link...

.................................................. ...................
      DIBS!

EDIT: I'm thinking Four Swords Adventures Link...

EDIT 2:
      Though the TP link would be easier to introduce...cause...ya know...farmer...
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

What is the Four Swords Link capable of?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Agni & Rudra:

A pair of sentient swords. Agni commands fire, while Rudra commands wind.

Alastor:

A two handed broadsword. It can only be wielded by those who can conquer it, but it is able to grant its possessor lightning speed and aerial capability. It's also filled with electricity.

Lucifer:

A sword-summoning apparatus. It is a hellish weapon worn like a backpack, and is able to spawn a countless number of spectral swords to hover around it. These swords can be rearranged, thrown, or wielded, and will explode either after a short duration, at a command such as a clap or throwing the rose held in it's mouth, or once fifteen more blades have been spawned.

Cerberus:

The Cerberus is a tripartite nunchaku Devil Arm which originates from Cerberus. It can stretch to incredible lengths, and is infused with the power of ice making it's technique "icy-cool to the core".
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ S121
            ...4 Links...
            Nuff said.

I had to remember what each Link in any of the games were...
            Some had Uncle's who were blacksmiths...
            TP Link was a farmer...
            WW Link lived with his grandma and sis...
            hmm...

I'm kinda debating between TP Link and FSA Link...
            Even though OoT/MM Link has the arsenal...with all them masks.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

My favorite is TP and OoT Link.

I wonder what Link would think of John's tiny handheld bombs.

They're tiny little things, but they make large booms.

And I'm pretty sure John would be impressed by Link's ability to SNIPE ANYTHING WITH A BOW.
              sigpic

Comment

Did you say...
                big boom? :>

Comment

I wonder how impressed John would be when he sees Dante with the Spiral:

The Spiral is a modified Lahti L-39 20mm anti-materiel rifle. The Spiral features a shortened barrel, a wood handguard (which replaces the L-39's standard bipod) and a carry handle in front of the magazine housing. All of these modifications make the Spiral easier to wield without hindering the shooter's mobility.

Dante is skilled with it enough to where one of his moves involves him intentionally fire a bullet that ricochets off nearby surfaces, picking up speed and then impacting into an enemy doing maximum damage.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Dante needs armor piercing, high-explosive, Polonium SABOT rounds! XD

Heck, anybody with a bullet like that would be a nightmare for anyone.

As for bouncing bullets of surfaces for maximum damage, the bbullet would actually do less damage if it hit a target after bouncing, due to it losing energy each time it bounces.

That's video game logic for you. In video games, the laws of cool override the laws of physics.

@Cucoo

Look what I found.

Link fighting the Flood and John fighting Ganondorf.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...06-d4xsli9.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...aldwin2506.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Mega

Dante needs armor piercing, high-explosive, Polonium SABOT rounds! XD

Heck, anybody with a bullet like that would be a nightmare for anyone.

As for bouncing bullets of surfaces for maximum damage, the bbullet would actually do less damage if it hit a target after bouncing, due to it losing energy each time it bounces.

That's video game logic for you. In video games, the laws of cool override the laws of physics.
                      The whole bouncing off the wall thing to increase it's speed and damage is because Dante infuses a bit of demonic energy into the shot to prevent it from losing speed.

After all one of Dante's abilities is the ability to charge objects, and even the air with his own demonic energy.

Also did you see my previous post involving the Devil Arms on the previous page?

Comment

@Mega

At least they give an explanation instead of saying that it automatically happens.

As for your Devil Arms post, sorry, I didn't see it.

I did now though.

I think the dual swords would be best for Renamon and/or Nera, but they don't have hands... Maybe they can hold them with some modifications?

Who do you think should get the other ones?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          amazing...I couldn't find any Zelda Halo pics when I looked...

oh and about the video game logic.
                          I used to have an entire list of "Video Game Developers' Laws, Theories, and Proportionalities."

example:
                          Video Game Developers' Proportionality of Effectiveness of Armor and Quantity of Armor...On Females: The effectiveness of armor is inversely proportional to the amount of armor on the female character. Therefore, String Bikinis are superior in terms of effectiveness.

Comment

Well it doesn't necessarily explains it, but it is hinted. Besides it's Dante for crying out freaking loud. He's so badass that he can break the laws of physics themselves.
                            Also I don't think the Devil Arms could be modified for them.

The others IDK about.

Also random video time!
                            Last edited by Mega134; 09-10-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

With that logic, Ran is better defended than John in the RP.

@Mega

I'm already loving those two swords! XD

I wonder if Renamon and Nera, or whoever uses them will ask them to keep quiet.

Here's a video for you too. It's a little something from Halo. This is one of the few things that shows what a Spartan is capable of.

Go to 6:21 - 8:28 for the real action, but the whole video is action packed.

sigpic

Comment

Random Link picture go!

...remember how in the olden days where if you name the game file Zelda you unlock a second "quest"/playthrough?

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X