X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

You can't feel it if you're already dead.

Maybe Kaguya steals painkillers from Eirin and gives them to Mokou and herself.

Anyways, here's a couple of God of War pictures that I found, just for the heck of it. I couldn't find many.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I recognize that link pose.
      The artist there used the OoT Official art as a "template"

EDIT:

Comment

YES! MY EFFORTS IN ELSWORD FINALLY PAYED OFF! I have finally obtained a full set of Black Crow gear! Granted the set isn't by far the best in the game, but it is still a very good set to have at my level.

Comment

Achievement get!

Comment

Now all I need to do for now is upgrade the Black Crow set into the better upgraded versions of the gear which is as follows:

Striking Black Crow's Blade
            Nimble Black Crow's Top Piece (shirt)
            Divine Black Crow's Bottom Piece (pants)
            Hasty Black Crow's Gloves
            and Agile Black Crow's Shoes

If I get them upgraded and equip them all then I will get better set bonus.

Comment

nice job sus
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

aye, very nice.

Now I'm gonna crash before I burn.
                seewhatIdidthere? ha...ya =w=;

Comment

so guys, that OoT universe you were saying was another arc? or a new RP?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I believe it was going to be an arc in the sequel.

Comment

oh ok, just wondering

EDIT: This is awesome

http://9gag.com/gag/aQqedgw

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol.

Also I noticed that either of our character have never interacted with each other... ever...

Comment

yup.. they haven´t crossed in the story, but im sure in the next arc/story they will

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, hopefully in the sequel or so there will be more interaction between other characters. I mean in this RP it's like each group only sticks with that group and only interacts with certain other characters. While other characters even if they are in the same group won't even interact with other characters in the group.

Hopefully their will be a broader range of character interaction in the sequel.

Comment

to be honest, the biggest problem was that there are too many characters per user

Thats why im trying to focus on 1, 2 is already too much

Spoiler:

Comment

True, with too many characters per user it would be hard to deal with interacting with everyone of them.

That's why by the sequel I won't go above using Raven, Chung (Chung on occasion though. He will be demoted to support character [literally]), Shadow (maybe depends if people want me to introduce him again), and Pit (definitely Pit)

I'm used to controlling more than 1 character, heck I'm used to controlling more than 2 characters.

The most Characters I've ever controlled has gone up to at least 5-6 but just because I've owned several RP's in the past and it comes natural to me in a way.

I've also had really crappy luck with making RP's and as such I've stopped making them altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X