• Show
Clear All

And Mima takes the cake.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      And Mima takes the cake.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

a sidenote..

The cake is a lie

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dammit...

Anyways, aside from the fact that you've yet to respond to Lucifer, can I ask you to... Kill HM again?

Comment

Flan better not get in Tricky's way to a TV, or even she's in for a world of pain.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Bass in Treble Boost form:
              He fuses with his robotic dog Treble and basically gains more power, and flight capabilities.

Comment

Well Law and Order is only 7.4/10 by IMDb.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

thats a fair rate for it
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Bass is going to be pretty surprised to see a bunch of "Master Chiefs" around him, firing at the enemy.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      Well Law and Order is only 7.4/10 by IMDb.
                      Timezones.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZ3NWSL3VY

Think about it for a second.

Why am I so tired... I'm going out. Peace out, later homies.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Actually Bass is too into the battle to pay any attention. Get Bass fired up, and it's hard to stop him (except if you defeat him.)

I feel like having Bass a fan of the Halo series. Having played the games when he was brought into the real world with Dr. Wily though so...

Also a quick question for Wriggle... how is X, Axl, Zero, and Nitori to get off the Consumer? Let me guess... they are going to take whatever Nitori used to board the Consumer?

Also nighty night wriggle.
                          Last edited by NeoFox; 10-06-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Why is it that with wriggle, my posts seem less noticeable?

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

@Wonder

Were you planning on bringing back Yuyuko and Sakuya?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'll bring Yuyuko back whenever Axl is in danger and have Sakuya with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X